MsJackyOh (Dcyoungfly wife) dies while getting cosmetic surgery

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
RIP

Sorry for her, the kids, and DC

I can't fukk with the people saying "vanity/low self esteem", though. Let's not act appearance and sexiness doesn't pervade our lives. The same people in this thread talking about this are the same ones in another thread talking about some chick is badly built/box built :francis:

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
RIP

I can't fukk with the people saying "vanity/low self esteem", though. Let's not act appearance and sexiness doesn't pervade our lives. The same people in this thread talking about this are the same ones in another thread talking about some chick is badly built/box built :francis:
Somebody is still fukkin that bytch shaped like a 2 liter

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
RIP

This is true we've all contributed to it, and it was an issue long before social media.

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
RIP to her.

My woman wants to get that same surgery. It's a tummy tuck, breast lift, and lipo. I have told her many times that she is beautiful and doesn't need it, but she insists on getting it. I just don't understand.
My woman explained to me that for most women, their perceptions of themselves isn't based on what their man thinks of them. They think of themselves based on the standard of beauty of women they admire or look up to...

So we can tell them all day we are fine with their looks, weight, hair, whatever, but so many of them it's not gonna matter because what we think of them isn't their standard pf beauty...

And that's really some sad shyt to think about...