MsJackyOh (Dcyoungfly wife) dies while getting cosmetic surgery

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
RIP

Sorry for her, the kids, and DC

I can't fukk with the people saying "vanity/low self esteem", though. Let's not act appearance and sexiness doesn't pervade our lives. The same people in this thread talking about this are the same ones in another thread talking about some chick is badly built/box built :francis:
She was a Wild'n Out girl. When you see the girls Nick Cannon brings in, even if you're the baddest one, you're gonna feel inferior to the newbies that come in,

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
She was a Wild'n Out girl. When you see the girls Nick Cannon brings in, even if you're the baddest one, you're gonna feel inferior to the newbies that come in,
Even beyond that, if she had a shyt ton of stretch marks and loose skin, she wont like looking at it in the mirror, and no amount of reassurance is going to change that :francis:

I wish there was a way to safely do this :francis:

Feel bad for women with this :francis:

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
I was just talking to my wife about this and we got into a mini argument.

She actually thinks that the risk of dying is worth feeling good about her image.

I just can’t wrap my brain around it.
Not every woman recovers well from pregnancy. Some have their bodies fukked up.

And looks matter for a woman's esteem, the same way height+salary etc. matter for a man. We see men take steroids, gamble, etc. And do reckless shyt too :francis:

DaStangMan

Rookie
Bushed
Daps
Pretty sure dude did yung miami and her sister/mom.. From reports she was recovering and complained of headaches?

Blood clots are a risk with any type of surgery. Instagram posts saying it was on the operating table other people are saying what you are saying. Sometimes even doing something like eating or drinking before surgery can be dangerous.

It’s sad because we don’t know how much her extra skin bothered her after pregnancy but the risks are kind of glossed over and maybe their should be more regulation involved.