MsJackyOh (Dcyoungfly wife) dies while getting cosmetic surgery

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Ok…whether you want to call it a flaw, insecurity, whatever, it’s 100% natural to be bothered by things you feel self conscious about. That’s not mental illness, some people aren’t pressed about it, others want to fix it. Doing a procedure or two is not the same as body dysmorphia - those who have this are never ok with their body and will continue to do stuff they don’t need, someone who gets a breast lift or implants and keeps it moving afterwards is not mentally ill. :what:
No. It's unnatural to expect a prebaby body post baby. Being self conscious about an imperfection means you play with make up/ fashion to finesse the situation; it doesnt mean risking your life to look like an 18 yo. That's mental illness.

I don't have children, but I'm aware of the wreckage that remains after child birth. If the hypothetical you decides to go though a whole pregnancy and child birth, one would assume that they'd be comfortable with the consequences. I live a life of books, reading deep into the night. As a result, I have bags under my eyes. While I might dabble with color corrector, I'd never go under the knife to fix it. Those are righteously earned battle scars. I knew what I was doing and so did they.

You don't get to spurt out babies willy nilly and not bear the scars. That's unnatural. In reality, they should be having those kids by ONE MAN who RESPECTS those battle wounds.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
DC is very heavy into God. I’m only stating that his faith in God is probably being tested. Comprehend?

I`m not hear to judge DC, but "God Talk" and living a life in accordance to "Biblical law" are two different things, and he clearly turned off his brain and didn't vet this woman. She show's all of the signs of someone who doesn't give a shyt about God and is obsessed with the "world".

And I say this as respectfully as I possibly can.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
A buncha :flabbynsick: nikkas ITT talmbout "diet and exercise, not surgery! :damn: " when your outta shape asses don't even exercise regularly yourselves and couldn't pass a PT test to save your immortal souls. :mjlol:
What the fukk does this even have to do with the thread? nikkas being flabby or not, the point is risking your life for vanity is stupid shyt

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
No. It's unnatural to expect a prebaby body post baby. Being self conscious about an imperfection means you play with make up/ fashion to finesse the situation; it doesnt mean risking your life to look like an 18 yo. That's mental illness.

I don't have children, but I'm aware of the wreckage that remains after child birth. If the hypothetical you decides to go though a whole pregnancy and child birth, one would assume that they'd be comfortable with the consequences. I live a life of books, reading deep into the night. As a result, I have bags under my eyes. While I might dabble with color corrector, I'd never go under the knife to fix it. Those are righteously earned battle scars. I knew what I was doing and so did they.

You don't get to spurt out babies willy nilly and not bear the scars. That's unnatural. In reality, they should be having those kids by ONE MAN who RESPECTS those battle wounds.
This is all fine and well, but reality is many women are self conscious about something regardless of pregnancy and especially so after pregnancy. Furthermore not everyone is aware of all a body goes through with pregnancy, everything isn’t spoken about and it’s dishonest to act like every pregnancy has been accompanied by long deep research. Seeking to do something like repair your abs or lift your breasts is not a mental illness. Fixing it multiple times because it’s never perfect in your eyes is mental illness, they are not the same. Furthermore the vast majority of people don’t die from surgery, but you can further minimize risk by separating surgeries - this thread is conflating the risk of a mommy makeover which is 3-5 procedures in one vs separate surgeries. anyway, if you think doing a procedure = mental illness, we’ll just disagree, body dysmorphia, the mental illness related to one’s perception of their looks, has an actual definition and it’s not tied to getting surgery

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA

Great post, you would think more women would realize all that it entails to be a mother and all that you are risking on the line, shyt just by having the child you might not survive

You have to be okay with the consequences and accept you can’t have it all

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
What the fukk does this even have to do with the thread? nikkas being flabby or not, the point is risking your life for vanity is stupid shyt

If muhfukkas wasn't flabby they wouldn't need surgery in the first place, you dumb asl. :skip:

The bolded though, that's your opinion.

Ole girl obviously thought it was worth it and I'm sure she didn't want to die.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Great post, you would think more women would realize all that it entails to be a mother and all that you are risking on the line, shyt just by having the child you might not survive

You have to be okay with the consequences and accept you can’t have it all
Most women do as most women haven’t had surgery. But you can have it all thanks to medical advances. You don’t have to have titties hanging to you navel after breastfeeding 3 kids if you don’t want to. And being ok with things in theory before they happen vs what it actually looks like after and a lifetime of being asked to live that way are not one in the same.

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
I`m not hear to judge DC, but "God Talk" and living a life in accordance to "Biblical law" are two different things, and he clearly turned off his brain and didn't vet this woman. She show's all of the signs of someone who doesn't give a shyt about God and is obsessed with the "world".

And I say this as respectfully as I possibly can.
According to her bestie, she recently got back into God heavy :yeshrug:

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps

:salute:I wasnt gonna even touch on it but this is FACTS. Plus MANY of these people have multiple surgeries and use it as a crutch, there are many "socialite" types around town who have been known to go under the knife multiple times because they regain the weight or the running joke of "the arms dont match/grandma arms".. Even someone like Caresha/yung miami had multiple surgeries and her whole throw back click that people talk about that these girls look up to..

Its NOTHING to them to go under multiple times. It is definitely a mental illness. People talk about something that NATURE made that way for a reason :heh:

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK

And we don't do what we are supposed to do after childbirth which is messing a lot of us up.

After I had my first 2, my belly was wrapped, something my grandma taught my mum, a cloth or bandage is wrapped around your belly tight after shower/bath and kept on throughout the day and night during the first 6 weeks of breast feeding.

I also had to squat over hot water with salt and herbs in it and steam for a few mins everyday for a few weeks post birth.

Now that naturally takes care of two cosmetic procedures, tummy tuck and vaginal rejuvenation.

2 things that you can not control are stretchmarks, although you can use oils to reduce visibility, plus this is what waistbeads are actually for, the more children you had the more you wore.
The second is saggy breasts, again there are exercises you were supposed to do prior and post birth that would reduce the sag.

I know these things make a huge difference because with my 3rd pregnancy I had an emergency c section so I was not allowed to wrap my belly due to the sutra stitches nor could I do the squat/steam until the stitches were fully healed.
This is when I blew up to 200lbs and it took almost 9 months for me to get down to my pre baby weight.

So now we have many women, I'm not saying this lady did, just in general, choosing the option to have elected c sections instead of giving birth naturally means that even if women are aware of these natural post baby procedures, they can no longer do them so have to go back under the knife again as soon as they can to get the desired effect.

Our stretchmarks and fluffy breasts used to be symbols of our fertility and a testimonial to the fact we survived something as dangerous as childbirth (which is still quite dangerous)
Now people want to erase all that evidence and look like they just sneezed the baby out.

Last edited:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
If muhfukkas wasn't flabby they wouldn't need surgery in the first place, you dumb asl. :skip:

The bolded though, that's your opinion.

Ole girl obviously thought it was worth it and I'm sure she didn't want to die.
Are grown nikkas dying from surgeries trying to get slim at the rates women are dying from these cosmetic surgeries? Your point makes no fukking sense when there’s no surgeries men are getting that equates to bbl’s

Your best bet would be the hairline transplants nikkas are doing now but I ain’t heard of no one dying over that shyt

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Are grown nikkas dying from surgeries trying to get slim at the rates women are dying from these cosmetic surgeries? Your point makes no fukking sense when there’s no surgeries men are getting that equates to bbl’s

Your best bet would be the hairline transplants nikkas are doing now but I ain’t heard of no one dying over that shyt

nikka is a troll, ignore em

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Most women do as most women haven’t had surgery. But you can have it all thanks to medical advances. You don’t have to have titties hanging to you navel after breastfeeding 3 kids if you don’t want to. And being ok with things in theory before they happen vs what it actually looks like after and a lifetime of being asked to live that way are not one in the same.
Well I hope it’s worth risking your life over:yeshrug: