MsJackyOh (Dcyoungfly wife) dies while getting cosmetic surgery

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
This site reminds me that I’m living in my own bubble. I didn’t realize cosmetic surgery was that popular.
It really is. I know women ranging from their early 30s- 40s getting lipo, bbls, etc. These women cover the whole range, good jobs, regular degular. Its very strange to me bc... um, ain't nobody looking at them. :skip: Romantic prospects the same, don't even make no sense.

it aint even just about having redic ass..working out will not change your shape. every woman is not an hourglass or pear (the more desirable shapes), if you're an apple or triangle, nothing is changing that except for surgery. if you're barely a B cup and sensitive about that, the gym aint gonna make your boobs bigger. if your abdomen has been split apart from pregnancy, you will not get your waist back at the gym, you cannot plank those muscles back together. if you have saggy titties, a pushup bra aint gonna give you confidence when it's time to be butt naked with a man. the gym/healthy eating doesn't fix everything, saying it's mental illness to be bothered by your flaws is dismissing reality. now actual body dysmorphia, that's mental illness.
It is mental illness. A B cup is not a FLAW. Neither is the shape you were born with. If your abdomen has been split apart from pregnancy, that's not a FLAW. Saggy titties are not a FLAW, that's gravity operating as it should. That's nature and being human.
This logic is how we get trannies crying that they have to dilate everyday to keep an unnatural passage... passable. :scust: Stop trynna do unnatural shyt and being shocked at the poor results. Its all body dysmorphia and mental illness.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
My lady's cousin got one couple months back. She's all fukked up still and almost died. She's going through physical therapy and from my understanding when she got back in town from Miami she had lost so much blood, the doctors were surprised she was even still alive. She regrets it big time.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
It really is. I know women ranging from their early 30s- 40s getting lipo, bbls, etc. These women cover the whole range, good jobs, regular degular. Its very strange to me bc... um, ain't nobody looking at them. :skip: Romantic prospects the same, don't even make no sense.

It is mental illness. A B cup is not a FLAW. Neither is the shape you were born with. If your abdomen has been split apart from pregnancy, that's not a FLAW. Saggy titties are not a FLAW, that's gravity operating as it should. That's nature and being human.
This logic is how we get trannies crying that they have to dilate everyday to keep an unnatural passage... passable. :scust: Stop trynna do unnatural shyt and being shocked at the poor results. Its all body dysmorphia and mental illness.
Ok…whether you want to call it a flaw, insecurity, whatever, it’s 100% natural to be bothered by things you feel self conscious about. That’s not mental illness, some people aren’t pressed about it, others want to fix it. Doing a procedure or two is not the same as body dysmorphia - those who have this are never ok with their body and will continue to do stuff they don’t need, someone who gets a breast lift or implants and keeps it moving afterwards is not mentally ill. :what: