MsJackyOh (Dcyoungfly wife) dies while getting cosmetic surgery

that guy

Superstar
Daps
:skip:

lol, all the veins in your body go back to your heart.
The problem is when they do these fat transfers, they’re literally moving fat from one place in the woman’s body to another, those fat cells enter the blood stream and clog arteries causing heart attacks and other complications that can lead to death. It’s literally one of the dangerous and most useless surgeries a person can get.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
nikkas has horrible reviews :francis:
Sad as hell, man. Sad as hell.

And ppl shouldn’t be doing these surgeries, but when you think about the fact that even still, there are chicks getting this stuff done and surviving. This is a woman who could actually afford to go to someone reputable but… smh. Just sad man.

dizzy4111

All Star
Daps
Here I am w sickle cell nursing a shoulder replacement w ptsd from damn near dying in hospitals a gang of times and these hoes willingly sign up for this shyt because they too lazy to hit a gym. :snoop: These girls going to countries where they don’t even speak the language to get medical procedures done :wow: when I was in DR a plastic surgery death would be on the news ever other day. :damn:

Condolences to the family tho hopefully this can make girls who were on the fence not fukk w this shyt.
I know someone personally that died from complications after cosmetic surgery in DR

shyt is no joke