MsJackyOh (Dcyoungfly wife) dies while getting cosmetic surgery

Family Man

Banned
Daps
My ex has a super tight azz natural body. Literally coke bottle, nice butt, thick thighs. Don't work out at all. Just blessed. She would look at social media and complain about her azz all the time. She wanted a bbl. It was mindboggling. She also has mental issues and self esteem issues. Her wack azz friends use to fill her head with this bbl nonsense by sending her promos and prices. I would have to talk to her damn near daily about how beautiful and fine she was. Shyt got exhausting.

I fukking hate social media.
How y'all ended up breaking up?

SnowflakesByTheOZ

Sorry, that's another B
Daps
My ex has a super tight azz natural body. Literally coke bottle, nice butt, thick thighs. Don't work out at all. Just blessed. She would look at social media and complain about her azz all the time. She wanted a bbl. It was mindboggling. She also has mental issues and self esteem issues. Her wack azz friends use to fill her head with this bbl nonsense by sending her promos and prices. I would have to talk to her damn near daily about how beautiful and fine she was. Shyt got exhausting.

I fukking hate social media.
Got a friend like that too. He been with his girl since we was in school, damn near 10 years. Good looking girl. Recently she decided to get a BBL. shyt was random af too cause she's a doctor, like she was a nerd in school but like cute lol.

Ran into him the other day and I wanted to ask him like...how does he feel about that but I figured it wasn't my place.

Koapa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Arlington, Tx.
How y'all ended up breaking up?

Her mental stability was a serious problem. Had to abandon ship. It's hard trying to uplift someone's spirits damn near everyday. Plenty of times I would get off work from a crazy project to come home for job number 2 and that's uplifting her mental. That shyt was exhausting and stressful.

That woman is fine AF too but self esteem was really low. She was wreck upstairs.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
They always say BBL is a dangerous procedure. Plus some of these chicks go to these shaky "doctors" to save money.

Where did that degree and cert come from :mjpls: ?

RIP they had a nice little family. Hope they can rally around the children. I don't wish this on anyone

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Her mental stability was a serious problem. Had to abandon ship. It's hard trying to uplift someone's spirits damn near everyday. Plenty of times I would get off work from a crazy project to come home for job number 2 and that's uplifting her mental. That shyt was exhausting and stressful.

That woman is fine AF too but self esteem was really low. She was wreck upstairs.

usually the "baddies" are the most insecure people on earth. When you've been with enough you see why they are only for recreational sex.

concise

Veteran
Daps
You really gonna argue with a doctor :dead:

@concise this is what the doctor said. It’s about fat from the operation getting into the vena cava. It’s a straight shot to your heart and you’re out of there.

Nobody's arguing with a doctor, maybe you didn't understand what he said ... because all veins go back to the heart.

So of course digging and injecting things with no regard for the vascular system of the area is going to be risky.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nobody's arguing with a doctor, maybe you didn't understand what he said ... because all veins go back to the heart.

So of course digging and injecting things with no regard for the vascular system of the area is going to be risky.

I understood fine. You just want daps and just want to be that guy today. It’s not “of course”. It’s not “obvious”. Nobody knows how deadly these operations are and exactly why they’re so dangerous which is why the doctor said it so people would know.

concise

Veteran
Daps
I understood fine. You just want daps and just want to be that guy today. It’s not “of course”. It’s not “obvious”. Nobody knows how deadly these operations are and exactly why they’re so dangerous which is why the doctor said it so people would know.

:dead:

BBLs have been known to be dangerous for years. You're killing me.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tiktok Doctor: “You see, this operation is extremely dangerous. People need to know this and take precautions. There’s a major vein in the buttocks that leads directly to the heart and the lungs and if any amount of fat from the surgery gets into this vein, which is highly likely to happen, it is fatal”.

Coli Poster: “Every vein leads to the heart. You quack ass doctor” :camby:

Tiktok Doctor: :dahell: