MsJackyOh (Dcyoungfly wife) dies while getting cosmetic surgery

Canon

Veteran
Daps
And we don't live in those times, so how do you suggest we get women to accept their bodies when the world is telling them there is a fix for everything?
I don't care. these women better start loving themselves and mental health like they scream in every other post.

keep dying and risking your health trying to be like the Kardashians

Last edited:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Crazy thing is she is/was a legit pretty woman who made money off her looks and had a dude in the industry that gave her and the kids a good life. Had the resources to workout with trainer and such but idk what happened since this 5 year video where she wasnt soo keen on surgery.

If she wants to keep making money off her looks then surgery has to be on the menu, it's sad thing as many in her position refuse to bow out gracefully

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
From the sassy or "cute" sayings that women post (and some men) as their caption.

I be wanting to ask, since when this whole beauty standards become a competition?

Why looking and being normal is not applaud anymore?

Because 'normal' in ANY capacity is now seen as being bottom of the barrel, just listen at how both men and women talk

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Facts. They want hypertrophy in their ass and thigh muscles so they got thick thighs and their ass is poking. But they also want a decent layer of fat over it so it's still soft and got that clap back. Problem is they want the fat there and only there and that is only possible either by genetics or surgery.
All cosmetic surgery is doing is just changing your appearance to match the genetics you wish you had. Unless you have an acquired condition or got in an accident or something. In 2023 you aren't ugly just broke.
I have seen women build up they ass and shape, but its mostly petite or skinny chicks that are hard gainers. Thats a whole other industry you can find on social media, them white girls got that shyt down to a science. But black girls on it too, taking Apetamine, falling asleep and shyt. Mass Weight gainer, Ensure to get extra calories after every heavy meal, and custom marketed "booty workouts" promoting heavy resistance training. Know a couple "influencers" who made A BAG doing that, some even going as far to hop on Anavar.

Now if you talking about the majority with terrible diets, by numbers are classifed as "Overweight/obese" and have never worked out, lazy af. Yea they probably wont get the results they want so they just opt for surgery.

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
If she wants to keep making money off her looks then surgery has to be on the menu, it's sad thing as many in her position refuse to bow out gracefully
She cashed out when she locked down a entertainer type dude and popped out 3. There is a lane that she seemed to be fulfilling which is mommy lane and she was pushing to 1 mil on IG and YT. YT alone would keep the money coming in with a million followers.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
vHgYOwi.gif

UKVu0t8.gif

DaStangMan

Rookie
Bushed
Daps
She probably just had extra fat around her stomach
6months of diet and gym would of reduced that

At the end of the day
These women avoid the gym grind :manny:

She has instagram posts at the gym and she looked great with just a little fat around the belly which is the most stubborn. But yes a slow and steady calorie deficit would have taken care of that along with weight training and cardio a few times a week. Stretch marks and loose skin maybe she could have just got surgery for that instead of Lipo.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I'm not justifying elective cosmetic surgery but some of you seriously underestimate the havoc giving birth to children does on a woman's body and self-esteem. No amount of gym or dieting will correct certain things for some women.

I have quite a few number of female friends who say they plan to use a surrogate for this exact reason. I'd happily pay for that if I ever get married and want kids.

I mean we have threads on here shytting on women for no good reason outside of finding them unattractive. That shyt takes a mental toll on people if they don't have a strong sense of self and believe their only currency is their beauty. Now combine that with the images seen on social media and you have a recipe for disaster.

Also this isn't really unique to a certain demographic, I know plenty of white moms and wives on the UES with plastic surgeons on speed dial. Dr. Ryan Neinstein services a lot of them.

So….risk DEATH attempting to tighten up?!?!

Seems like an extreme attempt at overcorrection to me

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I hope DC didn't encourage her to get it. He doesn't seem like that type.

But I'm not even mad if he did encourage her bc no way he could have known, but he would have a hard time living with himself.

He's made alot of ppl laugh and feel good during bad times. Now he will definitely need someone to do the same for him

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
RIP

but I been around women who have no problem getting a man and they have a decent to good career going on and looks good…

But a lot of women are insecure about they looks based off what they see on REALITY TV when they see someone like porsha Williams or Kandi Burress big ass and t*ts and for some reason hitting the gym, walking/jogging is too hard for them and it’s like well let me Dr Miami