MsJackyOh (Dcyoungfly wife) dies while getting cosmetic surgery

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
Actually dated a female in her mid-20s a few years back that had a BBL done and some weight removal. She had it done in Mexico, she described and detailed the entire process for me and that shyt sounded like a Mission Impossible storyline mixed with Sicario :picard: :huhldup:

Ive learned quick its getting more and more common. Hell women in my office freely talk about getting work done like its another hair or nail appointment :ehh:
Weird. The women I work with don’t talk about it, like at all. And it’s not like they don’t have the money—they have nannies, maids, au pairs, vacation houses, boats, etc. these are high income women. Granted they’re all white, and they are very regular in terms of body. If anything they’re talking about diets a lot—being really thin is their goal. The black women I work with look regular too—if anything were focused on getting slim just like the white women lol.

This site reminds me that I’m living in my own bubble. I didn’t realize cosmetic surgery was that popular.

Koapa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Arlington, Tx.
My ex has a super tight azz natural body. Literally coke bottle, nice butt, thick thighs. Don't work out at all. Just blessed. She would look at social media and complain about her azz all the time. She wanted a bbl. It was mindboggling. She also has mental issues and self esteem issues. Her wack azz friends use to fill her head with this bbl nonsense by sending her promos and prices. I would have to talk to her damn near daily about how beautiful and fine she was. Shyt got exhausting.

I fukking hate social media.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
it aint even just about having redic ass..working out will not change your shape. every woman is not an hourglass or pear (the more desirable shapes), if you're an apple or triangle, nothing is changing that except for surgery. if you're barely a B cup and sensitive about that, the gym aint gonna make your boobs bigger. if your abdomen has been split apart from pregnancy, you will not get your waist back at the gym, you cannot plank those muscles back together. if you have saggy titties, a pushup bra aint gonna give you confidence when it's time to be butt naked with a man. the gym/healthy eating doesn't fix everything, saying it's mental illness to be bothered by your flaws is dismissing reality. now actual body dysmorphia, that's mental illness.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I'm not justifying elective cosmetic surgery but some of you seriously underestimate the havoc giving birth to children does on a woman's body and self-esteem. No amount of gym or dieting will correct certain things for some women.

I have quite a few number of female friends who say they plan to use a surrogate for this exact reason. I'd happily pay for that if I ever get married and want kids.

I mean we have threads on here shytting on women for no good reason outside of finding them unattractive. That shyt takes a mental toll on people if they don't have a strong sense of self and believe their only currency is their beauty. Now combine that with the images seen on social media and you have a recipe for disaster.

Also this isn't really unique to a certain demographic, I know plenty of white moms and wives on the UES with plastic surgeons on speed dial. Dr. Ryan Neinstein services a lot of them.

V Skyye

All Star
Daps
Did she share why she did it? I’m curious on why regular women get the surgeries and how it improved their lives. I did know a woman who was a part of my dad’s gf book club who got the surgery in her 40’s to get a man. She was still single, years after she got it.
Similar to Sza, they said they just wanted a better shape/more ass. Both were more top heavy and lacking hips and ass. Both also have always had self esteem issues.

They live really regular lives too. They aren’t hanging out in Vegas or Miami every weekend. It truly hasn’t affected either of their lives in any meaningful way from what I can tell. But they do now have a more well rounded shape so I guess they feel better about themselves (hopefully). I remember when women used to buy push up bras and butt pads. Now they’re jumping on surgery tables like it’s nothing.

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
Now after the surgery she’s in severe pain and can barely move while she recovers from the surgery talking about I shouldn’t have done this and you have to keep on a straight supportive face and keep your mouth shut. Then you must take her to those massage appointments and listen to her bytch about the terrible massage methods being too rough and the doctors not prescribing enough pain medication. If the surgery didn’t come out as expected and you show even the slightest bit of “I told you so” on your face then you are the most unsupportive person on earth because she was doing this “for you.” Never mind the fact that you expressed so many times that her body is perfect and doesn’t need any work done and now it looks cartoonish and low key less attractive and end up leaving her later for a normal looking woman. Then a few years later on a random Sunday night, that normal looking woman says, “baby, do you think I would look good with a bigger butt?” DAMMIT!

Summed it up nicely. Living with a woman is one big circle of "I told you so" without ever actually being able to say it.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:francis:Rip to baby girl…but for the bruhs that’s keep on saying “just go to the gym”. 1st most people are lazy af and 2nd. If your genetics don’t call for it. No amounts of butt/glutes exercises, or a bulk. Are getting these women the fat asses they desire.

:stopitslime:

142a133ee021e9a3.jpg

We're not talking about Lizzo here. She had a nice frame naturally and looks to be in great shape here. All she had to do was what she was already doing.

A lot of these chicks getting BBL's aren't obese or built like Olive Oil. Kim K had a body and didn't need surgery. SZA didn't need to either. There's plenty of examples of women who look good getting work done and looking less than their natural self afterwards.