MsJackyOh (Dcyoungfly wife) dies while getting cosmetic surgery

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
My wife does like to compare what we have going on to what she sees on social media but it’s limited to vacations, restaurants, kid activities, etc……. I’m so glad she isn’t one who would risk her life and families well-being just so her titties can sit a little higher. These women have everything most women can only dream of but since EVERYTHING isn’t picture perfect they willing to throw their life away.

That shyt is a mental illness.

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
It is what it is honestly, I just hit the :francis:.. The way things are set up, the man is always in the wrong. If he vehemently pushes back, he is called controlling and her circle will tell her to leave him (I saw this happen too :mjlol:and only reason she didnt get it because TWO different dr wouldnt operate because of health reasons which is what he told her)

And if you let her and something happens, they blame you again. Go on LSA and they are blaming DC saying he made her feel insecure and its his fault she died. :snoop:

This is sad smh Lol. Funny and sad at the same time.

RIP to the woman.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
This is facts. It’s a losing battle that I will never entertain again. Trying to convince any woman to not get one is a waste of time. Whether it’s a female relative, friend, whatever, once she has already said “I’m thinking about getting a bb..” her mind is already made up and it’s over. “It’s not your body!!” Her appointment was already scheduled months ago and the surgery is next week. All the women in her life will co-sign her decision including her sisters mom grandma great grandma. “Girl if you don’t like something about your body don’t let a man stop you from being happy.”

Now after the surgery she’s in severe pain and can barely move while she recovers from the surgery talking about I shouldn’t have done this and you have to keep on a straight supportive face and keep your mouth shut. Then you must take her to those massage appointments and listen to her bytch about the terrible massage methods being too rough and the doctors not prescribing enough pain medication. If the surgery didn’t come out as expected and you show even the slightest bit of “I told you so” on your face then you are the most unsupportive person on earth because she was doing this “for you.” Never mind the fact that you expressed so many times that her body is perfect and doesn’t need any work done and now it looks cartoonish and low key less attractive and end up leaving her later for a normal looking woman. Then a few years later on a random Sunday night, that normal looking woman says, “baby, do you think I would look good with a bigger butt?” DAMMIT!
giphy.gif

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
No one gets clowned more than an average man. Women have it easy in life, let’s not intentionally twist this thing because someone passed away. The average woman literally has 100’s of message telling her how pretty she is on social media.
Crazy thing is she is/was a legit pretty woman who made money off her looks and had a dude in the industry that gave her and the kids a good life. Had the resources to workout with trainer and such but idk what happened since this 5 year video where she wasnt soo keen on surgery.

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
As a man in this situation, where do you go from here?

He has to live with this for the rest of his life? What's next for DC? Prayers for him is good to post/type but what kind of life does DC live now seeing this all play out?

What kind of live/mentally stress will DC encounter of deal with because of his wife's choice?

Maybe he was supportive, maybe he didn't want her to do the procedure.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
My wife does like to compare what we have going on to what she sees on social media but it’s limited to vacations, restaurants, kid activities, etc……. I’m so glad she isn’t one who would risk her life and families well-being just so her titties can sit a little higher. These women have everything most women can only dream of but since EVERYTHING isn’t picture perfect they willing to throw their life away.

That shyt is a mental illness.
STFU

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
Regular women are definitely getting their bodies done. One of the first people I knew to do it was my cousin who worked at Sam’s at the time. She used her income tax. This was years ago. I have another friend who just did it and she works as a clerk at the fire department. I truly don’t understand it.
Did she share why she did it? I’m curious on why regular women get the surgeries and how it improved their lives. I did know a woman who was a part of my dad’s gf book club who got the surgery in her 40’s to get a man. She was still single, years after she got it.

I’m not opposed to minimal cosmetic surgery if a woman really feels insecure and no matter what she does she can’t get over that hump. But some women already have nice bodies, or decent size booties so it seems like its just a vanity thing.
See here’s the thing, its not that the BBL’s LOOK all that fake, its that the women truly don’t give a fukk about hiding it. Most of the women in their 20’s-early 30’s could get away with most people thinking its natural but their BRAGGING about it.

Now the older women in their 40’s and up are the ones who go overboard and look cartoonish as hell. I was at the Nas/Wu-Tang show last year and my date ran into an old boss of hers and when she turned around her ass was so phat it looked like something out of Roger Rabbit! Once we exchanged pleasentries and she left Ole girl was giving me the lowdown on how she had gotten a BBL and then went back to (you guessed it) the DR a year later to get MORE. She was shaped like a damn ant. And this is a woman in her 40’s who works for the school district.

These women wear they’re BBL’s like badges of honor and I have no idea why. Now the doctors have added payment plans to the equation and 2 for 1 discounts that include BBL’s and Tummy Tucks. I usually wouldn’t even be all pressed about something like this but I sincerely don’t want to see any more black women DYING because they feel like they HAVE to have a big ignorant ass. I’ve been an ass man since I was like 11 years old. I LOVE a nice phat ass but NOT at the expense of a woman’s life. And especially since these women are mostly just fine physically in their natural state and the fact their doing it so young and so old now. Its like damn chick you 22 and getting MAJOR surgery on your ass when your body hasn’t even fully developed yet?!?!?!

shyt is scary
Yeah it could also be my age. I’m in my thirties. And I don’t know any woman who’s really vocal about getting work done. It just seems crazy to me. I actually thought bbls were going out of style-I remember reading an article that a lot of women are trying to get butt implants removed and reductions now.

But I’m going to ask the Charlotte fellas what their experience has been with the women out here, because they may have different experiences:

@Bryan Danielson @Morose Polymath @Pressure @Mindfield333 have y’all been meeting or know a lot of women out here in Charlotte who have gotten bbl and cosmetic work done?

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
It is what it is honestly, I just hit the :francis:.. The way things are set up, the man is always in the wrong. If he vehemently pushes back, he is called controlling and her circle will tell her to leave him (I saw this happen too :mjlol:and only reason she didnt get it because TWO different dr wouldnt operate because of health reasons which is what he told her)

And if you let her and something happens, they blame you again. Go on LSA and they are blaming DC saying he made her feel insecure and its his fault she died. :snoop:
Let's not do that. Many women like to play the no accountability game. Especially online.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Did she share why she did it? I’m curious on why regular women get the surgeries and how it improved their lives. I did know a woman who was a part of my dad’s gf book club who got the surgery in her 40’s to get a man. She was still single, years after she got it.

I’m not opposed to minimal cosmetic surgery if a woman really feels insecure and no matter what she does she can’t get over that hump. But some women already have nice bodies, or decent size booties so it seems like its just a vanity thing.

Yeah it could also be my age. I’m in my thirties. And I don’t know any woman who’s really vocal about getting work done. It just seems crazy to me. I actually thought bbls were going out of style-I remember reading an article that a lot of women are trying to get butt implants removed and reductions now.

But I’m going to ask the Charlotte fellas what their experience has been with the women out here, because they may have different experiences:

@Bryan Danielson @Morose Polymath @Pressure @Mindfield333 have y’all been meeting or know a lot of women out here in Charlotte who have gotten bbl and cosmetic work done?

I haven’t but man….. these Latino bar in Music Factory and Gotdamn…. They got them:banderas:

CB…… I don’t know if you ever met another QC breh and my cousin @42 Monks

Me, him and @Pressure was out there a few months back and they pulled these 2 bad latina broads.

Looked like Models from Columbia :ahh:

But they had a 3rd friend and she definitely had that BBL popping:lolbron:

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds

Actually dated a female in her mid-20s a few years back that had a BBL done and some weight removal. She had it done in Mexico, she described and detailed the entire process for me and that shyt sounded like a Mission Impossible storyline mixed with Sicario :picard: :huhldup:

Ive learned quick its getting more and more common. Hell women in my office freely talk about getting work done like its another hair or nail appointment :ehh:

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
Woman don't want tight muscle booty's, so that gym shyt is useless to them. They want that round brown, double cheeked up on a Thursday afternoon.
Facts. They want hypertrophy in their ass and thigh muscles so they got thick thighs and their ass is poking. But they also want a decent layer of fat over it so it's still soft and got that clap back. Problem is they want the fat there and only there and that is only possible either by genetics or surgery.
All cosmetic surgery is doing is just changing your appearance to match the genetics you wish you had. Unless you have an acquired condition or got in an accident or something. In 2023 you aren't ugly just broke.

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
Crazy thing is she is/was a legit pretty woman who made money off her looks and had a dude in the industry that gave her and the kids a good life. Had the resources to workout with trainer and such but idk what happened since this 5 year video where she wasnt soo keen on surgery.

No one wants to call it what it is because she passed…