MsJackyOh (Dcyoungfly wife) dies while getting cosmetic surgery

V Skyye

All Star
Daps
Regular women are definitely getting their bodies done. One of the first people I knew to do it was my cousin who worked at Sam’s at the time. She used her income tax. This was years ago. I have another friend who just did it and she works as a clerk at the fire department. I truly don’t understand it.

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
As a wife, do you listen to your husband who tells you that he loves you the way that you are?? Why go against his validation?

Who are you trying to look good for if you're not looking good for the one who is taking care of you and loving you?

Selfish and this goes for men who go under the knife as well, instead of eating right and getting in the gym

This shyt was not like this in the 90s

Social Media has destroyed our black women and men. Our minds are so weak. Some minds are so weak, I should say.

Wanting to be the baddest is not that serious.

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
As a wife, do you listen to your husband who tells you that he loves you the way that you are?? Why go against his validation?

Who are you trying to look good for if you're not looking good for the one who is taking care of you and loving you?

Selfish and this goes for men who go under the knife as well, instead of eating right and getting in the gym

This shyt was not like this in the 90s

Social Media has destroyed our black women and men. Our minds are so weak. Some minds are so weak, I should say.

Wanting to be the baddest is not that serious.
Mannn, I dont think you guys are listening. They have HUGE groups they are a part of trading notes and comparing doctors and such, once they get reeled in its tough to get out. By time husband knows they already in too deep. My boy wife got him like that, had all the research and everything done, he told her she looks good and likes her the way she is (she is already a petite curvy girl even after kids kept shape). SHE DIDNT CARE. He told her allll the way til the day she went to get surgery. Luckily she survived but had complications. And he was the one who had to deal with taking care of her for months while she recover.

Oh and its been known

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gym memberships are like $20 a month but women would rather spend $6000 on potentially life threatening surgery:francis:

They get the BBL and get a big firm ass but got flabby legs and stomach so then they gotta go back to get more work done to fix those flaws.

Working out and maintaining a proper diet is actually sustainable but they're too lazy to do that. If you won't work for it you don't deserve to have it.

Lil Bape the PostGod

Can’t talk to broke boys
Daps
Reppin
Sound sound sound
I never understand how these women keep getting these surgeries done …especially after they already did it

She already looked “perfect” in society standards…what more did she want

It’s like they just get addicted to it..and just like any addiction, once you keep doing it over and over you just start to look and feel worse

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
Gym memberships are like $20 a month but women would rather spend $6000 on potentially life threatening surgery:francis:

They get the BBL and get a big firm ass but got flabby legs and stomach so then they gotta go back to get more work done to fix those flaws.

Working out and maintaining a proper diet is actually sustainable but they're too lazy to do that. If you won't work for it you don't deserve to have it.
For the last time you cannot get a cherokee d ass type butt these women be getting from just the gym. A bbl ass is body fat to change where your fat is distributed. The gym can make a woman's ass muscles bigger therefore make her ass poke out more but it's not giving her that giant ass they want with the hourglass shape.
Also when women get a bbl the doctor actually recommends diet and exercise is to maintain results and/or improve results. These women like you said just lazy and wanna go under the knife to fix all their issues

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
Mannn, I dont think you guys are listening. They have HUGE groups they are a part of trading notes and comparing doctors and such, once they get reeled in its tough to get out. By time husband knows they already in too deep. My boy wife got him like that, had all the research and everything done, he told her she looks good and likes her the way she is (she is already a petite curvy girl even after kids kept shape). SHE DIDNT CARE. He told her allll the way til the day she went to get surgery. Luckily she survived but had complications. And he was the one who had to deal with taking care of her for months while she recover.

Oh and its been known

Would you call her being selfish, as a husband or wife who insist on doing it their way even if it can lead to death, what do you do?

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For the last time you cannot get a cherokee d ass type butt these women be getting from just the gym. A bbl ass is body fat to change where your fat is distributed. The gym can make a woman's ass muscles bigger therefore make her ass poke out more but it's not giving her that giant ass they want with the hourglass shape.
Also when women get a bbl the doctor actually recommends diet and exercise is to maintain results and/or improve results. These women like you said just lazy and wanna go under the knife to fix all their issues

If you ain't got it you aint got it :manny:

Risking your life to get an ass that doesn't even fit your frame is silly. You work out and improve on what you have. These shortcuts are not worth the risk.

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:francis:Rip to baby girl…but for the bruhs that’s keep on saying “just go to the gym”. 1st most people are lazy af and 2nd. If your genetics don’t call for it. No amounts of butt/glutes exercises, or a bulk. Are getting these women the fat asses they desire.

Dontdoit3

All Star
Daps
Would you call her being selfish, as a husband or wife who insist on doing it their way even if it can lead to death, what do you do?

Hmm. So in a marriage, i think you guys are supposed to consult with each other on major decisions. I think if a husband wanted to out of the blue join the military he would probably have to talk to his wife. Or if he suddenly wanted to undergo penis enlargement surgery (which is very risky and could lead death or ED for life) I’m sure the wife would want to have a say in that.

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
It is what it is honestly, I just hit the :francis:.. The way things are set up, the man is always in the wrong. If he vehemently pushes back, he is called controlling and her circle will tell her to leave him (I saw this happen too :mjlol:and only reason she didnt get it because TWO different dr wouldnt operate because of health reasons which is what he told her)

And if you let her and something happens, they blame you again. Go on LSA and they are blaming DC saying he made her feel insecure and its his fault she died. :snoop:

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
No one gets clowned more than an average man. Women have it easy in life, let’s not intentionally twist this thing because someone passed away. The average woman literally has 100’s of message telling her how pretty she is on social media.