MsJackyOh (Dcyoungfly wife) dies while getting cosmetic surgery

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
" mommy makeover can include any combination of the following: Tummy Tuck, Breast Augmentation, Breast Lift, Liposuction, and Vaginal Rejuvenation Surgery. Traditionally, the standard Mommy Makeover entails a Tummy tuck and breast augmentation."

:francis:
:damn:

Nobody gonna talk about the Vaginal Rejuvenation part ? :dwillhuh:
What even are they doing with this ?

LiveFromLondon

Superstar
Daps
" mommy makeover can include any combination of the following: Tummy Tuck, Breast Augmentation, Breast Lift, Liposuction, and Vaginal Rejuvenation Surgery. Traditionally, the standard Mommy Makeover entails a Tummy tuck and breast augmentation."

:francis:
Slightly different but if you stabbed someone that many times you'd expect them to die

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is why there is SO MANY indirect benefits of dating/marrying a woman that is into sports/fitness

No lie, getting in shape from exercising is a foreign concept to alot of woman

Getting in shape wont give you a shape that you dont have. And there are zero benefits in dating a woman whos a gym rat. Dating a woman who eats properly and doesnt come from a long line of obese family is beneficial.

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
Horrible. Hope him and the kids are going to be good. That's a hard one.

• Dap
Reactions: IVS
Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Sad. It looks like she’s been getting surgery/work done on her face and body even before this procedure though… I’ve never gotten cosmetic surgery and I don’t know anyone who has. I feel like the cosmetic surgery craze (particularly bbl, face work and other body enhancing procedures) is really only being seen in a certain population of women. Mostly those married/dating men in the entertainment industry, and the women that are part of that industry (strippers, actresses, dancers, music artists, sex workers, etc.) social media models/influencers, socialites and those who want to be.

It’s an industry where you’re judged and rewarded for your physical presentation/appearance. and the people they hang out with, compete with, and get compared to are in the same industry so a lot of them are getting work done to compete and keep up. This probably wasn’t a big deal to her because she knew others in her circle who did this procedure too. It’s a very shallow, soul destroying industry.

Unfortunately, while I think the excessive surgery is the result of her not loving herself, i think it was compounded by her being so immersed in the lifestyle above. she was never going to be okay with herself if she didn’t keep looking the part. :francis:

But I don’t believe the average woman is getting work done on the same level as the population above. Everyday when I go out, i see too many regular looking women to believe otherwise. I do think young women who are frequently on social media feel more pressure to look a certain way but even so they’re not getting surgery. I’m seeing them use make up, angles, filters, certain clothes, going to the gym, and just dealing with their insecurities the best they can.

One thing I gotta comment on is that its more “regular” women than you think. I live in ATL and BBL/Breast implants are so common its just an every day thing. I was astounded that women 40+ and grand mothers are going over to DR in DROVES to get BBL’s. The BBL craze is truly a phenomena that needs to be studied and not even on no joke shyt.

A 50 year old prison security guard went over to the DR to get a BBL and died. Her husband was devastated and said he pleaded with her NOT to get the surgery but she she was adamant and kept saying how much he’d love it after he saw it. Dude said he told her every day she was beautiful to him but she did that shyt anyway. Got a whole ass family she left behind for a big ass. FIFTY YEARS OLD

I hear this shyt from alot of boyfriends/husbands whose women seem ADDICTED to the idea of having huge Nicki Minaj type asses. And these aren’t even women who are flat! One guy I film with was telling me how his girl of 3 years wanted him to help her save up for a BBL. No vacations, no birthday gifts, no Valentine’s, just save up and go half on a BBL. The woman was a cute around the way type, she a nice shape, wasn’t flat in the SLIGHTEST but had become obsessed with wanting an ass like SZA. He told me she would be up at night researching the best surgeons and had the whole shyt planned out. She’s not an actress, singer, model or influencer. She’s a damn HR Manager for Verizon!
When he told her that wasting money on a BBL was stupid she was on some “My body my choice and YOUR going to benefit for this so I don’t see the problem”. Its like women want to throw their decision to get body enhancements in the men’s faces like its something we want even when we voice opposition. Its absurd!

NoirDynosaur

Yurrrrrrrrrr
Daps
Reppin
Planet Earth
These cosmetic surgeries stay killing ppl :hubie:

The juice isn't worth the squeeze ladies
Never understood why attractive women go underneath the knife its like "yo you're already fine the way you are why do you need to make more adjustments?"

A lot of ladies need those positive affirmations in their life to feel desire to feel secured with themselves. Emotional security is a necessity to cover for self esteem

Alas, it was too late to warn shawty

Rest in peace to the lovely lady. My condolences goes to DC and the family

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
Can't really blame or shame her. It can happen. When I was 18 I had my tonsils removed and a rhinoplasty. Long story short, I went into cardiac arrest. My heart stopped for 2-4 mins. Woke up connected to all types of tubes, collapsed lung, broken nose. Had to stay in the hospital for about a week and clear the pneumonia from my lungs. It was a 45 mins surgery turned into a 4 hr surgery. Anyways, shyt just happens. You have to have a good anesthesiologist. RIP. DC seems like a genuine good dude. He cracks me up everytime I see him. This gotta hurt for him and his family.