MsJackyOh (Dcyoungfly wife) dies while getting cosmetic surgery

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
I don’t know. More black people getting surgery than you probably think. Grown women. My cousin in law was as average as it gets. Military husband working for the state department in MD, twins graduating from college, and 2 young children. Got a mommy make over and died of a pulmonary embolism before coming home. A beautiful woman in her upper 30’s. In my opinion didn’t need it. I’m ordinary as hell. My wife, a beautiful lady, thought she needed a breast lift at 37. I told her I love her stretch marks and breast that hang. She didn’t need to change a thing. She wasn’t hearing me though and at the time we were 6 years and a child in. Had her cousin not died, she probably would have had a breast lift and tummy tuck (at the time she was a size 4-6). I’m thankful she changed her mind,

Anesthesiologist are the highest paid doctors for a reason. Ever time you’re sedated you’re taking a risk. I’m not letting anyone put me to sleep unless it’s absolutely necessary.

Had an emergency appendectomy 12 years ago and the closer I got to the operation I had the :francis:
I remember an ex gf of mine tricked me into watching this movie:
images

Movie was so trash but it scared me from wanting to ever go under the knife.

Listening to Terrence Howard tremble his way through the movie had me :mjlol:

Edit: a summary of the film plot to save you wasting time.

Last edited:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Oh wow :mjcry:

Had a cousin who recently got a body makeover and damn near died too. Needed multiple blood transfusions, doc acted like it was no big deal and part of the recovery process.

shyt is wild and people really need to fall back on all this work…PLEASE!!

Sad shyt, man…

Mayne fùck all that elective surgery and for what?

Does a so called bad bítch emerge from the operating room? Because the same flawed mind that they took in is the one they come out with. Can’t feel sorry for these folks but you gotta feel for their kids and families.

Family Man

Banned
Daps
They a gotdamn lie.
Might not be the entire reason, but it's some of the reason.
Not gonna debate.
I used to believe the same thing you did but I've come to believe it's actually true when they say they're not doing it for men. Most of these surgeries are making these women look tranny adjacent. Also they're doing it ultimately to stunt on other bytches. They know us men don't really like all that surgery shyt.

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
" mommy makeover can include any combination of the following: Tummy Tuck, Breast Augmentation, Breast Lift, Liposuction, and Vaginal Rejuvenation Surgery. Traditionally, the standard Mommy Makeover entails a Tummy tuck and breast augmentation."

:francis:
Isn’t that what killed Kanye West mom? How the hell is the body supposed to cope with all that trauma? :francis:

Redwing80

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I was just talking to my wife about this and we got into a mini argument.

She actually thinks that the risk of dying is worth feeling good about her image.

I just can’t wrap my brain around it.
My ex used to talk about getting work done all the time. We'd argue. Lightskin bird brain bytch just used to sit on Instagram all day and feel insecure about herself by the minute. shyts fukked up

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was just talking to my wife about this and we got into a mini argument.

She actually thinks that the risk of dying is worth feeling good about her image.

I just can’t wrap my brain around it.
Woman won't tell you this, but in their mind, a womans worth and position in the social hirarchy is completely defined by her looks. It is deeply ingrained and contrary to popular belief, not mainly driven by men but by female competition. Just look at the hirarchy inside a group of female friends, and mothers and grandmas commenting on their daughters and granddaughters bodies and looks or at woman saying things like "she's way to pretty to do...(working a minimum wage job, do sexwork etc.).

So in essence, it's not about how they feel about their image, it's about where they feel their place in the social hirarchy and in their peer group is.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah, the gym don't fix everything. It don't loft ya t*ts, or get rid of extra skin, etc. Plus even if she won at life, like every other celeb or spouse of a celeb you've seen in the past, they do what they can to preserve that lifestyle.

Yeah scanning this thread, I don’t think people understand this. You can not get rid of extra skin just by exercising it off.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Yeah scanning this thread, I don’t think people understand this. You can not get rid of extra skin just by exercising it off.

These hoes arent 600lbs and dropping to 200 (the cases where your health insurance covers you because it isnt deemed purely cosmetic).

So yeah nobody feels bad for vanity.

People excusing this stupid shyt is why bird brains will continue to die. They are literally putting their vanity above family dependent on them.

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
I wonder how future generations will look back on this era. They might be on some Cyberpunk augmentation by then lol who knows
Or they'll be like

"Fun fact: did you know that 21st century humans would cut out belly fat and stick it to their bottoms to make it larger?"

And they'll go :ohhh: wtf

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
The language used for the aging women's body after pregnancies is telling: carrying and giving birth will "fukk up" your body, it'll be "damaged", gym can't "fix" it. Oh my God! Unsightly extra skin and stretch marks.

If the natural state of an aging mother is seen as inherently flawed and decayed and the normal state is to have the stomach and titties of a 20 y/o at 35 or 40... Well no wonder that women's perception of themselves is fukked.