MsJackyOh (Dcyoungfly wife) dies while getting cosmetic surgery

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
RIP

Sorry for her, the kids, and DC

I can't fukk with the people saying "vanity/low self esteem", though. Let's not act appearance and sexiness doesn't pervade our lives. The same people in this thread talking about this are the same ones in another thread talking about some chick is badly built/box built :francis:

This is true we've all contributed to it, and it was an issue long before social media.
Women are under a lot of pressure, unfortunately, and people like to pretend this isn’t the case.

They have studies about how it’s affecting middle & high school aged girls!

Social media has made it worse and worse and it isn’t stopping.

Not everyone has a strong sense of self and confidence. Not to mention society as a whole judging you based on your looks and age and all the messaging online telling you that your man has the right to drop you for someone younger, prettier, etc when he becomes more successful.

A lot of men don’t get it until they have daughters and see them growing up navigating this madness.

Now of course, at some point it’s ridiculous. Major cosmetic surgery with 3 little kids at home…isn’t wise. Any complications can occur, up to and including death.

Shyt is sad as hell.

People are trying to live like celebs. The surgeons they go to literally are not accessible. Politicians, world class celebs, etc can pay 500k for a mommy makeover and hit the stage in 4 weeks because they’re literally seeing the best surgeons in the world.
Regular people out here financing $6000 surgeries…

Just a reminder to focus on diet and exercise, and be happy if/when we do our best

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I feel yall statements are kinda off and not based in reality. She is fine, but she lives in a world of being a wife to a famous/rich (I presume) man. It kinda comes with the territory to look your best and keep up or risk losing your man to these thotties. After having several kids it's not clear how damaged her body was or felt. The fact is cosmetic surgery shouldn't result in death and it's not like she was going to some to some Shady provider for this. Then yall saying she selfish like she planned on dying or something or like she didn't care for her kids.
Shawty had already won in life, she had wealthy famous husband & 3 kids by 32. Billions of women would die for that set up.

Gym & therapy would have helped

Bar Razor

All Star
Daps
Oh wow :mjcry:

Had a cousin who recently got a body makeover and damn near died too. Needed multiple blood transfusions, doc acted like it was no big deal and part of the recovery process.

shyt is wild and people really need to fall back on all this work…PLEASE!!

Sad shyt, man…
While I agree, it's like it goes two ways. On the one had, people say women shouldn't do all this work on the other in this social media environment, people are quick to hop on any flaws. Saw a post in here today where some guy clowned on the teeth of a woman with a nice face and body. Teeth only had minor issues, not really worth mentioning IMO. The hyper focus on appearance is driving women (and some men mad.

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sad as hell man it’s been time to have a conversation about these cosmetic surgeries. I know Darwinism or whatever but still. The way society is about women’s looks and these cosmetic surgeries is a ugly combination.

The most deathly surgery in the world is a BBL and women still risking their lives to get it. It’s just all sad :rip:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Plastic surgery I can't imagine. And I'm about to walk into the dojo to practice Brazilian jiu jitsu right now. That's all she had to do if she wanted to be beautiful. Sad

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
All these broads need therapy cuz they don’t love themselves as-is, shyt is warped and a low key problem in our community
please believe, it's not just us. white girls are feeling it, and have felt it for years, too, and asians have some of the highest rates of cosmetic surgery...

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sad as hell man it’s been time to have a conversation about these cosmetic surgeries. I know Darwinism or whatever but still. The way society is about women’s looks and these cosmetic surgeries is a ugly combination.

The most deathly surgery in the world is a BBL and women still risking their lives to get it. It’s just all sad :rip:
It’s time to have a convo about mental health

Just because you not a full blown schizo doesn’t mean you’re not mentally ill