MsJackyOh (Dcyoungfly wife) dies while getting cosmetic surgery

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
please believe, it's not just us. white girls are feeling it, and have felt it for years, too, and asians have some of the highest rates of cosmetic surgery...
Now that I think about it, I can’t even lie because there’s like 1 thing I’d do myself after I have kids, and South Korea would be the place to go because they’ve damn near perfected this shyt.

Plastic surgeons making bank in East Asia, Europe, etc. People have been getting cosmetic surgery for decades.

If the surgeon is dealing with regular ass folks financing procedures, that probably isn’t the place to go.

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is sad

I hope this one shakes these women up enough to slow them down from all this madness. This is getting ridiculous.
Lol… not a chance. Alllll these women know the dangers. They know the risk… and there’s ones that try to go cheap into shady ass basements and get ‘em done. Nothing is shocking to them about this. They ain’t changing shyt

Waka FICO Flamez

Bricksquad Monopoly
Daps
Shawty had already won in life, she had wealthy famous husband & 3 kids by 32. Billions of women would die for that set up.

Gym & therapy would have helped
Nah, the gym don't fix everything. It don't loft ya t*ts, or get rid of extra skin, etc. Plus even if she won at life, like every other celeb or spouse of a celeb you've seen in the past, they do what they can to preserve that lifestyle.

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
Goofy ass broad prolly felt insecure knowing that her man will always have young bad hoes coming at him :francis:

YoungSimpson

RIP Strika
Daps
Reppin
GA
All these broads need therapy cuz they don’t love themselves as-is, shyt is warped and a low key problem in our community
You see these weirdos in this thread blaming social media and blaming comments.

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
Sad. It looks like she’s been getting surgery/work done on her face and body even before this procedure though… I’ve never gotten cosmetic surgery and I don’t know anyone who has. I feel like the cosmetic surgery craze (particularly bbl, face work and other body enhancing procedures) is really only being seen in a certain population of women. Mostly those married/dating men in the entertainment industry, and the women that are part of that industry (strippers, actresses, dancers, music artists, sex workers, etc.) social media models/influencers, socialites and those who want to be.

It’s an industry where you’re judged and rewarded for your physical presentation/appearance. and the people they hang out with, compete with, and get compared to are in the same industry so a lot of them are getting work done to compete and keep up. This probably wasn’t a big deal to her because she knew others in her circle who did this procedure too. It’s a very shallow, soul destroying industry.

Unfortunately, while I think the excessive surgery is the result of her not loving herself, i think it was compounded by her being so immersed in the lifestyle above. she was never going to be okay with herself if she didn’t keep looking the part. :francis:

But I don’t believe the average woman is getting work done on the same level as the population above. Everyday when I go out, i see too many regular looking women to believe otherwise. I do think young women who are frequently on social media feel more pressure to look a certain way but even so they’re not getting surgery. I’m seeing them use make up, angles, filters, certain clothes, going to the gym, and just dealing with their insecurities the best they can.

Last edited:

Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.
them BBLs deadly as fukk

i really dont think sistas spend their money on this to never wake up again. they thinking about the looks but the chance of dying is real real high. even after surviving they are in hella pain

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
them BBLs deadly as fukk

i really dont think sistas spend their money on this to never wake up again. they thinking about the looks but the chance of dying is real real high. even after surviving they are in hella pain

Hopefully she didn’t die in vain and this serves as the wake up call these dizzy bytches need

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
My woman explained to me that for most women, their perceptions of themselves isn't based on what their man thinks of them. They think of themselves based on the standard of beauty of women they admire or look up to...

So we can tell them all day we are fine with their looks, weight, hair, whatever, but so many of them it's not gonna matter because what we think of them isn't their standard pf beauty...

And that's really some sad shyt to think about...
This.