MsJackyOh (Dcyoungfly wife) dies while getting cosmetic surgery

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Just a reminder, this is what selling your spirit looks like, we can talk about how women may look at themselves and it being their nature and the difficulties of managing through child birth, but the reality is, our society is backwards and is tailor maid to maim or kill you, no matter how much money you make or acclaim you have or are tied too.
All the memories and experiences she’s had in life, to get to a spot that pretty much every woman wants, and she threw it all away for a surgery that will really only last for her youth, which will disappear regardless in her later years.
Have some common sense and raise your daughters to be intelligent and understand looks don’t matter if you’re mentally deficient.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
these women be doing too many, aggressive, surgeries all at once. docs used to really dissuade people from doing breast procedures and tummy tucks at the same time. now these chicks want all the bang for their buck - t*ts, lipo, tummy tuck, fat transfer all in one, you aint supposed to be under that long + that's a lot of fluid and blood loss
It's such a risky and bad procedure

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
RIP to the sista. Condolences to that brotha. Too soon to leave this Earth. Especially for that... :mjcry:

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
Sad. It looks like she’s been getting surgery/work done on her face and body even before this procedure though… I’ve never gotten cosmetic surgery and I don’t know anyone who has. I feel like the cosmetic surgery craze (particularly bbl, face work and other body enhancing procedures) is really only being seen in a certain population of women. Mostly those married/dating men in the entertainment industry, and the women that are part of that industry (strippers, actresses, dancers, music artists, sex workers, etc.) social media models/influencers, socialites and those who want to be.

It’s an industry where you’re judged and rewarded for your physical presentation/appearance. and the people they hang out with, compete with, and get compared to are in the same industry so a lot of them are getting work done to compete and keep up. This probably wasn’t a big deal to her because she knew others in her circle who did this procedure too. It’s a very shallow, soul destroying industry.

Unfortunately, while I think the excessive surgery is the result of her not loving herself, i think it was compounded by her being so immersed in the lifestyle above. she was never going to be okay with herself if she didn’t keep looking the part. :francis:

But I don’t believe the average woman is getting work done on the same level as the population above. Everyday when I go out, i see too many regular looking women to believe otherwise. I do think young women who are frequently on social media feel more pressure to look a certain way but even so they’re not getting surgery. I’m seeing them use make up, angles, filters, certain clothes, going to the gym, and just dealing with their insecurities the best they can.
a lot of these women end up looking like trans with the surgeries they get, the over exaggerated hips, ass, over inflated lips, etc. shyt is gross. gimme a natural woman any day. fukk the bullshyt. imagine waking up to a cartoon every morning god forbid... :mjlol:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
I feel yall statements are kinda off and not based in reality. She is fine, but she lives in a world of being a wife to a famous/rich (I presume) man. It kinda comes with the territory to look your best and keep up or risk losing your man to these thotties. After having several kids it's not clear how damaged her body was or felt. The fact is cosmetic surgery shouldn't result in death and it's not like she was going to some to some Shady provider for this. Then yall saying she selfish like she planned on dying or something or like she didn't care for her kids.

Anytime your body is cut open it should be taken seriously. People read the word cosmetic and think it’s not a big deal.

Be happy with your family, stop putting your family at risk over frivolous shyt like perfect boobs.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
RIP

Sorry for her, the kids, and DC

I can't fukk with the people saying "vanity/low self esteem", though. Let's not act appearance and sexiness doesn't pervade our lives. The same people in this thread talking about this are the same ones in another thread talking about some chick is badly built/box built :francis:
Plastic surgery is not normal