MsJackyOh (Dcyoungfly wife) dies while getting cosmetic surgery

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Not every woman recovers well from pregnancy. Some have their bodies fukked up.

And looks matter for a woman's esteem, the same way height+salary etc. matter for a man. We see men take steroids, gamble, etc. And do reckless shyt too :francis:
Men definitely do it too, but we're not as tied to vanity. I watched enough Telemundo growing up where the fattest ugliest dude bagged all the bad chicks and it crossed over to real life. Dudes with buck fifties and 5'2'' height and dumb-asses were still pulling chicks around the way so there was no one way to get that. We also do them with a goal in mind. Dudes who take steroids are doing it to get a bag from a team or to win a competition

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I wish there was a way to safely do this :francis:
i mean, there's always a risk, but the risk is greatly reduced if you break the surgeries up. but of course it costs a lot more (paying facility and anesthesia fees multiple times) and takes way more time and multiple recovery periods (you need 6-12 weeks between surgeries) to do it that way

FeverPitch2

Superstar
Daps
I have mentioned it on here before, recently ran into an old friend who does massages for these women post op down here, she broke it down for me.. That whole industry has EXPLODED, if you know chicks on facebook they have HUGE mommy makeovers groups thats growing sooooo fast, she get alot of biz on there, when I saw that shyt my jaw drop.. from 40s to girls in 19-21 range.. That shyt is hitting like crack if dudes dont know, ALOT of bandemic bread set it off and basically got these girls in an arms race..

And majority say they not doing it for men, they basically doing it for each other at this point.. :francis:
They a gotdamn lie.
Might not be the entire reason, but it's some of the reason.
Not gonna debate.

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
My woman explained to me that for most women, their perceptions of themselves isn't based on what their man thinks of them. They think of themselves based on the standard of beauty of women they admire or look up to...

So we can tell them all day we are fine with their looks, weight, hair, whatever, but so many of them it's not gonna matter because what we think of them isn't their standard pf beauty...

And that's really some sad shyt to think about...
sounds like she's saying what men think of their women isn't enough/ doesn't matter which should be a huge red flag in a committed relationship cause if she values the opinions of who isn't fukking her and feeding her then the relationship is on a rocky foundation.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Wtf??? I had no idea DC was married :mindblown:
Breh goofy as hell but you can tell he been thru/deals with shyt. Gotta be fukked up right now

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Not every woman recovers well from pregnancy. Some have their bodies fukked up.

And looks matter for a woman's esteem, the same way height+salary etc. matter for a man. We see men take steroids, gamble, etc. And do reckless shyt too :francis:
I understand but when you have children its not about you anymore, I’m sorry but its a selfish thing to do

Waka FICO Flamez

Bricksquad Monopoly
Daps
I feel yall statements are kinda off and not based in reality. She is fine, but she lives in a world of being a wife to a famous/rich (I presume) man. It kinda comes with the territory to look your best and keep up or risk losing your man to these thotties. After having several kids it's not clear how damaged her body was or felt. The fact is cosmetic surgery shouldn't result in death and it's not like she was going to some to some Shady provider for this. Then yall saying she selfish like she planned on dying or something or like she didn't care for her kids.

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
RIP

Sorry for her, the kids, and DC

I can't fukk with the people saying "vanity/low self esteem", though. Let's not act appearance and sexiness doesn't pervade our lives. The same people in this thread talking about this are the same ones in another thread talking about some chick is badly built/box built :francis:
Brehs will still fukk that badly built/box built