gnap
the samsung thing might be true. it was supposed to happen this year

i cant remember where i read it

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Skyrim by itself has sold more than all of the street fighter games in history combined :camby:
That has nothing to do with the respective market caps of Capcom & Zenimax.

You’re giving big Courtdog energy doubling down on an objectively incorrect statement

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
That has nothing to do with the respective market caps of Capcom & Zenimax.

You’re giving big Courtdog energy doubling down on an objectively incorrect statement
type in Capcom Net Worth - it shows 1.1 billion.. :what: are you saying google and the documents/pages that support this net worth are in on this to show out for the Coli ?

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Microsoft will definitely be acquiring some more studios. So no real surprise there.

I can't see the Sega thing happening. If it didn't happen right after the DC, then it ain't happening now.

Very complicated back then, Sega had their had a lot of PPE, the Okawa donation, and probably in talks with Sammy. Now with COVID pachislot business has gone to shyt and they have been selling off PPE like the buildings in Akiba.

If M$ can not fukk it up and help bring Sega back to its former glory I’m for it. Hell just putting the Arcade, Saturn, & Dreamcast library on GP is a huge blow for Sony.

dakidblu

We Out Here!
Daps
Besides sega whos a big enough company that would make an impact? Cant see it being Ubisoft or EA. Doubt it would be Take 2. I think capcom is unlikely too.

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Besides sega whos a big enough company that would make an impact? Cant see it being Ubisoft or EA. Doubt it would be Take 2. I think capcom is unlikely too.
They need to be patient and build organically. They bought Ninja Theory for eg and had them rush out a half baked Bleeding Edge, instantly dimming brand value and customer goodwill.

At this point, when Nintendo or a Sony 1st Party studio release a game there’s a high threshold of quality expected from consumers which they both mostly meet consistently.

MS with their deep pockets can’t bulldoze your way to #1, you need to build a culture and that might take at least 5yrs+ to bear fruit otherwise you end up with your #1 (Halo) franchise looking the way it does

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
That was also their biggest year in decades :dead: 6.84 billion still less than 7 :umad:
You spent all day in that $600 stimulus thread waiting for it to hit your account, now you know your broke ass has no business talking about video games :mjlol:

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
They need to be patient and build organically. They bought Ninja Theory for eg and had them rush out a half baked Bleeding Edge, instantly dimming brand value and customer goodwill.

At this point, when Nintendo or a Sony 1st Party studio release a game there’s a high threshold of quality expected from consumers which they both mostly meet consistently.

MS with their deep pockets can’t bulldoze your way to #1, you need to build a culture and that might take at least 5yrs+ to bear fruit otherwise you end up with your #1 (Halo) franchise looking the way it does

I think NT was already working on bleeding edge before they got bought