MS' Next Acquisition May Be Bigger Than Bethesda

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
i dont think that, i think your figures are wrong. where is your source?
here is mine
List of highest-grossing video game franchises - Wikipedia

also... retarded is initiating a conversation you dont want to have

last sales figure i could find for thelderscrolls is 59 million from a few years ago. please show me where that jumped to 500 million

software sales. have you forgotten that capcom has also been in actual arcades worldwide since the 80's?

if you reply at all, without a source for your figures, then this convo is over. no love lost
@itsyoung!! really trying to act like elder scrolls is bigger than street fighter :dahell:

Next he'll say how Yu-Gi-Oh is bigger too because it sold good in Taiwan. Like, who gives a fukk, resident evil, street fighter, megaman, monster hunter, I could go on and on really. Capcom is a pillar in the gaming community. Bethesda is great, but there games are more PC centric while Capcom is a console man's type of company :hhh:

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
they could have bought zenimax with the revenue generated from street fighter 2 alone... and still have almost 3 billion in change

let alone Bethesda

I'm the only one on earth who knows that tho

500 million copies lol

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
@itsyoung!! really trying to act like elder scrolls is bigger than street fighter :dahell:

Next he'll say how Yu-Gi-Oh is bigger too because it sold good in Taiwan. Like, who gives a fukk, resident evil, street fighter, megaman, monster hunter, I could go on and on really. Capcom is a pillar in the gaming community. Bethesda is great, but there games are more PC centric while Capcom is a console man's type of company :hhh:
Skryim, by itself, has sold more than all the street fighters combined. Really bizzaro world here.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Skryim, by itself, has sold more than all the street fighters combined. Really bizzaro world here.
Sir, skyrim sold 30 million. street fighter sits at 50 mill. But I don't give a shyt if the numbers supported your tall tales, I'm negro centric and ain't no real nikkaz in the field playing skyrim like, what the fukk is a skyrim? Sounds like a futuristic basketball game :ohhh:

Let me find out skyrim is like space jam with mechs n shyt :dwillhuh:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Sir, skyrim sold 30 million. street fighter sits at 50 mill. But I don't give a shyt if the numbers supported your tall tales, I'm negro centric and ain't no real nikkaz in the field playing skyrim like, what the fukk is a skyrim? Sounds like a futuristic basketball game :ohhh:

Let me find out skyrim is like space jam with mechs n shyt :dwillhuh:
skyrim is at 50 million sales

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Elder scrolls is clearly the more popular franchise in 2020

Street fighter made a lot of money in the 80s and early 90s through TV, Comics, Merchandise etc.

But as a gaming franchise in 2020 it’s kinda niche at this point.

A new elder scrolls game would easily outsell a new SF game.

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
Elder scrolls is clearly the more popular franchise in 2020

Street fighter made a lot of money in the 80s and early 90s through TV, Comics, Merchandise etc.

But as a gaming franchise in 2020 it’s kinda niche at this point.

A new elder scrolls game would easily outsell a new SF game.
it definitely would and that's totally ok. the argument was if capcom is a bigger company than Bethesda. I thought it was obvious that it is and yo with the 49ers avy says I'm the only one on earth that does

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
it definitely would and that's totally ok. the argument was if capcom is a bigger company than Bethesda. I thought it was obvious that it is and yo with the 49ers avy says I'm the only one on earth that does
They are not in 2020

Capcom may have made more money in the past, but today. Bethesda games are more popular and make more money easily. There’s a reason Capcom looks for these “exclusive” deals to fund their games.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Capcom is easily a bigger company.

They just are trash at handling there ip's.

The most profitable company is Bethesda.

Look at it like this Capcom in the last 4 years finally got only 2 of the dozens and dozens of ip's they have and they knocked it out the park.

(Monster hunter/RE7 and 2 )

If Capcom had the freedom to make what they wanted with M$ money behind them it would be glorious