MS' Next Acquisition May Be Bigger Than Bethesda

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
They're gonna buy NBC at this rate :troll:

I dont understand the sarcasm or joke I guess. NBC doesnt even own NBC. Comcast bought them out years ago. NBC has no control over their rights. If its a Bill Cosby joke i dont see how that would apply here at all.

Last edited:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Buy out EA or Activision Blizzard. Both of them have been run like shyt for 10+ years
Activision Blizzard networth currently is $63 billion. Why would they sell for anything less than $70-90 billion? They have a new World of Warcraft expansion and new Call of Duty both dropping this holiday, shyt they might spike up to $70-90 billion networth regardless. Then Diablo 2 Remaster and The Burning Crusade next year. Then dropping Overwatch 2. Theyre basically the Marvel of the gaming industry. They printing money with low over heard over there, 0 incentive to sell unless Microsoft drops off $70 billion in cash. Cant incentivize a company not struggling with stock options.

Thats too much debt for any company even Amazon or Microsoft to take on.

Last edited:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
......is that a serious question?
Bro i dont know what world you live in where Capcom is bigger than Bestheda :laff:

Skyrim has sold more than every street fighter and marval vs capcom game combined :laff:

Yall really be opposite of reality on here :scust:

put some respect on Bestheda name :scust:

this comparison is super disrespectful :scust:

Capcom is peanuts to Bestheda :scust:

elder scrolls online, 1 game alone, is worth more than Capcom :scust:

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
Bro i dont know what world you live in where Capcom is bigger than Bestheda :laff:

Skyrim has sold more than every street fighter and marval vs capcom game combined :laff:

Yall really be opposite of reality on here :scust:

put some respect on Bestheda name :scust:

this comparison is super disrespectful :scust:

Capcom is peanuts to Bestheda :scust:

elder scrolls online, 1 game alone, is worth more than Capcom :scust:
respectfully, where are these figures coming from?

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
respectfully, where are these figures coming from?
Im not going to go back and forth with anyone who thinks Capcom is a fraction worth of Bestheda :laff: enjoy your night man, you are so far wrong on this I dont want to waste my time :laff: what a disrespectful comparison :laff:

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
Im not going to go back and forth with anyone who thinks Capcom is a fraction worth of Bestheda :laff: enjoy your night man, you are so far wrong on this I dont want to waste my time :laff: what a disrespectful comparison :laff:

I don't care about going back and forth but you do have some homework to do. start an argument then run from it because you have no receipts lookin ass

Last edited:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I don't care about going back and forth but you do have some homework to do. start an argument then run from it because you have no receipts lookin ass
Capcom best selling series ever is Street Fighter at 45 million copies. Thats all Street Fighters combined.

Skyrim is at 50 million sales alone

Elder Scrolls series has sold 500 million

it aint even close

:camby:

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
Capcom best selling series ever is Street Fighter at 45 million copies. Thats all Street Fighters combined.

Skyrim is at 50 million sales alone

Elder Scrolls series has sold 500 million

it aint even close

:camby:

the elder scrolls series as a whole made just over $3 billion total as of this year

the street fighter series hit over $12 billion as of last year

you're right that it's not close tho

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
the elder scrolls series as a whole made just over $3 billion total as of this year

the street fighter series hit over $12 billion as of last year

you're right that it's not close tho

bro you might be legit retarded which is why i didnt want to have this conversation with you

if you think 500 million video game sales = $3 billion but 45 million sales= $12 billion, i have nothing left to offer this conversation.

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
bro you might be legit retarded which is why i didnt want to have this conversation with you

if you think 500 million video game sales = $3 billion but 45 million sales= $12 billion, i have nothing left to offer this conversation.
i dont think that, i think your figures are wrong. where is your source?
here is mine
List of highest-grossing video game franchises - Wikipedia

also... retarded is initiating a conversation you dont want to have

last sales figure i could find for thelderscrolls is 59 million from a few years ago. please show me where that jumped to 500 million

software sales. have you forgotten that capcom has also been in actual arcades worldwide since the 80's?

if you reply at all, without a source for your figures, then this convo is over. no love lost

Last edited:

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
I want my props for saying this since the Coli started

I told yall keep fukking around... now you gotta cry for your own actions :russ: complain that a company doesnt have content, when they have enough money to literally buy the entire industry and checkmate yourself

then blame that company for the shyt you brought on yourself
nn7jo.jpg

stupid fukks :mjlol:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
i dont think that, i think your figures are wrong. where is your source?
here is mine
List of highest-grossing video game franchises - Wikipedia

also... retarded is initiating a conversation you dont want to have

last sales figure i could find for thelderscrolls is 59 million from a few years ago. please show me where that jumped to 500 million

software sales. have you forgotten that capcom has also been in actual arcades worldwide since the 80's?

if you reply at all, without a source for your figures, then this convo is over. no love lost
60 million still
More than 45 million :umad: