MS' Next Acquisition May Be Bigger Than Bethesda

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Sony Stans - "WE GOT ALL THE EXCLUSIVES, YA'LL AINT GOT JACK shyt!"

Also Sony Stans - "YOU CANT BUY TAKE 2, THEIR BEST GAMES WOULD THEN BECOME XBOX XCLUSIVES, THATS NOT FAIR!!!!!"

Can't have it both ways Brehs.
we built our exclusives, MS is buying them..#Builtnotbought. MS has their own exclusives too but a man can only play Forza so much before getting bored

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
we built our exclusives, MS is buying them..#Builtnotbought. MS has their own exclusives too but a man can only play Forza so much before getting bored
Speaking strictly from the top of the PC mountain watching you peasants fuss among yourselves, Sony didn't build shyt they paid good developers for exclusives like everyone else and I say that also as someone who's owned every single playstation as well

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
You sound mad weird. Why does it matter?
Where did I say it mattered? I was just comparing situations. Cant compare a natural exclusive to something like that. It would be like Sony stans complaining about Halo not being on both gens.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
we? you work for Sony? or are you a consumer giving money to a corporation?:lupe:

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money

I was under the impression that sony spends money to build games and keep them exclusive
But apparently their studios work for free :blessed:

Where did I say it mattered? I was just comparing situations. Cant compare a natural exclusive to something like that. It would be like Sony stans complaining about Halo not being on both gens.

First it was "no exclusives"

Now its "no natural exclusives" whatever that means

Its like youre running out of places to put your goal post :mjcry: