MS' Next Acquisition May Be Bigger Than Bethesda

Champion

#RxLife #UCF #FAMU
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town to Tampa
No its not with the budgets on these AAA games, especially 3rd party. MS can eat the costs of having their first party games on there day1 due to Live gold and the gamepass subscriptions subsidizing the retail losses.

3rd parties can't do that for their triple A's
I believe that's what the bag is for.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I'm talking about MS paying 3rd party publishers to put their game on Gamepass.
You coud hypothetically get the GP bag and still release a game at Amazon, brick and mortars, etc

They do that now. Day 1 is the issue. Down the line, go for it, esp when the game's sales have stalled. But Day 1 nah. There's a reason only the first party titles are there Day 1.

dakidblu

We Out Here!
Daps
They need to buy bioware if anything. Help them fix anthem(LOL) which is right up microsoft alley. Plus they wouldnt be stuck using the damn frostbite engine no more.

Champion

#RxLife #UCF #FAMU
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town to Tampa
They do that now. Day 1 is the issue. Down the line, go for it, esp when the game's sales have stalled. But Day 1 nah. There's a reason only the first party titles are there Day 1.
Spencer already said there will be some exclusive deals with other studios. Any exclusives whether timed 3rd party or 1st party will more than likely be Day 1 on GP.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Spencer already said there will be some exclusive deals with other studios. Any exclusives whether timed 3rd party or 1st party will more than likely be Day 1 on GP.

Phil has said tons of bullshyt. Again, name one 3rd party AAA game that has dropped Day 1 on gamepass. I'll wait. The math don't even make sense.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Why is the guy who frowns on reading, talking about services he doesn't use or follow?
No its not with the budgets on these AAA games, especially 3rd party. MS can eat the costs of having their first party games on there day1 due to Live gold and the gamepass subscriptions subsidizing the retail losses.

3rd parties can't do that for their triple A's
Streets of rage 4
Yakuza series and final fantasy and kingdom hearts first time on Xbox started off in gamepass contradicting your stance on why they would do it
The Medium
Journey to the savage planet landed a month later :yeshrug:
That's all I can recall off top but there's been more. As for moving forward..
Phil Spencer: We'll Bring Many More Third-Party Games To Xbox Game Pass

They focused on exactly what you're saying cannot be done :snoop:
There's a reason you're in the dark on Xbox affairs (because your choose to be ignorant)

But I get it, Dusk Golem :hula: Phil Spencer = dirty liars because they tell the truth. So here's a big panel of developers telling you why you're an idiot
What developers think of Xbox Game Pass

BOOT ON NECK SEASON :ufdup:

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Why is the guy who frowns on reading talking about services he doesn't use it follow?

Streets of rage 4
Yakuza series and final fantasy and kingdom hearts first time on Xbox started off in gamepass contradicting your stance on why they would do it
The Medium
Journey to the savage planet landed a month later :yeshrug:
That's all I can recall off top but there's been more. As for moving forward..
Phil Spencer: We'll Bring Many More Third-Party Games To Xbox Game Pass

Then focused on exactly what you're saying cannot be done :snoop:

There's a reason you're in the dark on Xbox affairs (because your choose to be ignorant)

But I get it, Dusk Golem :hula: Phil Spencer = dirty liars because they tell the truth. So here's a big panel of developers telling you why you're an idiot
What developers think of Xbox Game Pass

BOOT ON NECK SEASON :ufdup:

giphy.webp

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Na xbox people dont buy enough persona games for them to do that unfortunately. It would stay multi plat but prob get like a year of exclusivity or something.

I could see it being 2k or activision.

You're seeing it from the lens of what the Xbox fanbase currently is. If they buy out these studios and change the culture then Xbox's fanbase will change with it.

Playstation didn't always have a reputation for having great single player experiences, they earned it over time.