"Mr. Robot" Season 4 Official Thread

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
A lot of people in this thread didn't want to admit it, but it stretched further than just that finale.

The fact that some of those gimmick ass average episodes in S4 got hyped like the greatest thing on TV is a joke.

It was easily the worst season of the show, and Lessmail had the wool pulled over all yalls eyes with his gimmicks. With no substance underneath.

I'm gonna have to disagree. I hated the last two episodes, but Season 4 before that point was very good. Season 3 and 4 had the highest quality episodes of the series.

Though I don't like what the writers had Elliot do to that Colombian chick. I understand he's somewhat of an antihero, but I don't see the point in trying to make the protagonist less likeable that close to the end.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
I'm gonna have to disagree. I hated the last two episodes, but Season 4 before that point was very good. Season 3 and 4 had the highest quality episodes of the series.

Though I don't like what the writers had Elliot do to that Colombian chick. I understand he's somewhat of an antihero, but I don't see the point in trying to make the protagonist less likeable that close to the end.
It kind of fits with the last episode though. The Elliot we know is not just an antihero, he's a comic book superhero-antihero (like "V for Vendetta")

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Thanks to the quarantine I’m working from home, so I got a chance finally finish the series. I really don’t know how to feel about the last two episodes. The episode were White Rose died should of been the final imo. They could of added the part about Elliott being a charter to the end of the episode instead of dragging it out. Overall this is one of the most underrated series that I can remember. Season 4 was mainly good but seasons 1-3 were outstanding.

Last edited:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Show just came to mind randomly.

I said to myself ' I have a gang of extra strength edibles. Should I do a rewatch starting this weekend? :ohhh:'

I answered myself "
LazyUnevenAsianlion-size_restricted.gif
"

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Man I been flying through this last season, just finished episode 10. First off it’s still fukk Meryl Streep Jr :pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:. bytch got stabbed in the lung and was struggling to breathe but somehow carrying on full conversations 2 minutes later :what:. Can’t believe that goody two shoes bytch got a happy ending :martin:

White rose offed herself :what:, Dark Army going out sad in this bytch :dead:. All the kumbaya stunts going on

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Not a big fan of the ending and last few episodes....it all felt a bit anticlimactic. I guess it had to be that way for Elliot and Darlene to come to terms with themselves

Would still recommend the series 8/10

Daps
Reppin
Canada
Did it bother anybody else that we generally got happy endings all around? Am I just miserable?

check it...
Everything that needed to happen to accomplish the heroes goals, did happen. In the earlier seasons, no matter how brilliant Elliot was (or thought he was), it wouldn’t turn out like he thought. At the end of the day he’s going against a machinery that has dozens of hackers/programmers like him on the payroll.

but in the last season WR and dem just turned stupid. Elliot and gang started succeeding so easily that I thought he must be imagining all this from a prison cell or coma. Dude was flipping off interstates like Ethan Hunt and landing in the exact spot he needed to be to get whisked away from one time.

Don’t even get me started on that FBI chick. She took a switchblade to the lung, looks like she’s gonna die. The evil broad who I frankly found difficult to look at, starts monologuing like a James Bond villain but wait! FBI chick actually had the upper hand the entire time. fukk off. The content and quality of the show in the previous 3 seasons would never have allowed such cliched lazy writing. And just in case you wanted more, she happens to bump into Bobby Canavale who tells her not to worry bout a thing anymore. I may have rolled my eyes but I stuck with the show because I thought it was too damn good to allow such shyt to actually occur.

I dunno. I ain’t looking to argue with no one as I know how protective people are of the shyt they like. But that stuff rubbed me the wrong way. I would watch it again even though I loved the first 3 seasons.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Did it bother anybody else that we generally got happy endings all around? Am I just miserable?

check it...
Everything that needed to happen to accomplish the heroes goals, did happen. In the earlier seasons, no matter how brilliant Elliot was (or thought he was), it wouldn’t turn out like he thought. At the end of the day he’s going against a machinery that has dozens of hackers/programmers like him on the payroll.

but in the last season WR and dem just turned stupid. Elliot and gang started succeeding so easily that I thought he must be imagining all this from a prison cell or coma. Dude was flipping off interstates like Ethan Hunt and landing in the exact spot he needed to be to get whisked away from one time.

Don’t even get me started on that FBI chick. She took a switchblade to the lung, looks like she’s gonna die. The evil broad who I frankly found difficult to look at, starts monologuing like a James Bond villain but wait! FBI chick actually had the upper hand the entire time. fukk off. The content and quality of the show in the previous 3 seasons would never have allowed such cliched lazy writing. And just in case you wanted more, she happens to bump into Bobby Canavale who tells her not to worry bout a thing anymore. I may have rolled my eyes but I stuck with the show because I thought it was too damn good to allow such shyt to actually occur.

I dunno. I ain’t looking to argue with no one as I know how protective people are of the shyt they like. But that stuff rubbed me the wrong way. I would watch it again even though I loved the first 3 seasons.
I'm glad I'm not the only one. I said all this shyt then... and during the last season. Looking back now, nobody is talking about this on the level of BB, the wire, even GOT (with another tragic falloff)... They had the ball at the 1 and fumbled it. This last season should have been the best and it ended up being one of the worst