The writing just fell off hard after 2

TinFoilSnapBack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Daps
Reppin
Canada
I'm so glad I'm not the only one who absolutely HATED this bytch.

Dom was by far the worst character in the entire series. It was an amazing show despite her.

I can’t understand why Esmail was so dead set on keeping her on the show. She offered ZERO in the last season. There was little to no reason for the Dark Army to keep her around when she was so unreliable and unstable. I think they wanted to give Darlene a love story and decided logic be damned, we riding for Dom. I’m getting angry just thinking about it.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
I'm so glad I'm not the only one who absolutely HATED this bytch.

Dom was by far the worst character in the entire series. It was an amazing show despite her.

Esmail kept her in for the connect with her mom,he not slick :mjpls:.

Self righteous ramp nosed bytch is exactly the type of character who should have suffered in the world of the show,but nope she won at every turn :trash:

What was up with no Joey Bada$$ or Bobby Canavale in the last season? They completely neutered the dark army :to:

I will say the Irish thug on the phone with the evil fat taxidermist was :bryan:

Facetat McGregor: I killed all your men, bullet to the skull :manny:

Murderous Elephant: Do you know the gravity of the situation you just stepped in :damn:

Facetat McGregor: :camby: Yeah yeah add it to the list

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
I can’t understand why Esmail was so dead set on keeping her on the show. She offered ZERO in the last season. There was little to no reason for the Dark Army to keep her around when she was so unreliable and unstable. I think they wanted to give Darlene a love story and decided logic be damned, we riding for Dom. I’m getting angry just thinking about it.

Only good thing that came from dom and Darlene, was that Carly Rae Jepsen song playing in the airport :dj2:

Weirdo was rubbing one out to interrogation video and lurking AOL chat rooms :mjlol:

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
FX was so dope. The Shield, Rescue Me, and Nip Tuck all running at the same time was a crazy period. Justified. Atlanta. Edit: I forgot Fargo. AHS. ACS. SOA. Yeah FX is a slept on network.

Also you’ll appreciate this. :mjlol:

FX is straight heat rocks, that move to Hulu been great

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I'm not talking pop culture and popularity... I'm talking bout the brehs right in this thread who was saying it.. The same ones, along with myself, who were in every thread, watching from day 1. Quality wise, there were much higher hopes than "not talked about but once or twice a year"

Man honestly nobody on here talks about "Breaking Bad" any more and the final season thread was so big the admins put it on The Rafters. You could go back 50+ pages and probably only find 1-2 "The Wire" threads, too.

I'm saying pop culture impact and popularity play a role even here. Far bigger/more popular shows have largely fallen out of day-to-day conversation in The Film Room. It is what it is.

Fred.

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
Man honestly nobody on here talks about "Breaking Bad" any more and the final season thread was so big the admins put it on The Rafters. You could go back 50+ pages and probably only find 1-2 "The Wire" threads, too.

I'm saying pop culture impact and popularity play a role even here. Far bigger/more popular shows have largely fallen out of day-to-day conversation in The Film Room. It is what it is.

Fred.

A 250 page thread is actually huge considering Mr. Robot ratings were :flabbynsick: by Season 4.

Saul has higher viewership now than Mr. Robot did in 2016.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
A 250 page thread is actually huge considering Mr. Robot ratings were :flabbynsick:.

Saul has higher viewership now than Mr. Robot did in 2016.
Exactly, and nobody talks about "Better Call Saul" between seasons. :mjlol:

It's just the nature of the internet man. Out of sight, out of mind. Doesn't really factor into a show's standing either way though. :manny:

Fred.

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
Exactly, and nobody talks about "Better Call Saul" between seasons. :mjlol:

It's just the nature of the internet man. Out of sight, out of mind. Doesn't really factor into a show's standing either way though. :manny:

Fred.

Right. Mr. Robot is literally over and gets at least as many bumps as BCS which is a way more popular show. 1.5 million live viewers for BCS versus 300k for Mr. Robot.

Mr. Robot is a true Coli cult classic. Regardless of how people here feel about the ending, the show got people talking on here. I wish I knew about Mr. Robot in 2015 though.