"Mr. Robot" Season 4 Official Thread

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
wthnw35yvb641.jpg

Fakelliot might have to do some turns with Realliot for a week or two.

The ony thing going for him news wise is that he stopped it...but he doesn't even know what he stopped.

Yea this is what i dont get. "Mastermind" Elliot said he placed the "real" elliot in a fantasy world for his protection. So he just gonna give the reigns back to real elliot so he can come back to a world with no Romero, No Trenton, No Mobley, No Shayla and no Angela??

Real elliot gonna come back to a world where Vera goons can clap him at any moment?

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
1. So everything we saw actually happened but one of Elliott personalities was the one doing it while the "real" Elliot was locked away in his "fantasy" world?

2. Darlene wasn't in the "fantasy" because she abandoned him after he was abused.

3. The elliot of the show was the 3rd personality along with "mr robot" and the younger version of elliot?

Am i getting this right?

1. Yes.

2. No, she wasn't in the fantasy because she was the one thing in the real world that "real" Elliot cared about.

3. Technically the 4th. It was mom, son, Mr. Robot, and then the Elliot we knew.

1. Ok so then what about vera goons? Wouldn't they technically still be out there knowing that "Elliot" killed Vera?

2. What exactly WAS the machine??

3. How did Darlene react to "mr robot" in the episode prior to the finale when the real elliot(or i guess the 3rd personalty) didn't move.(I guess this could be explained as just camera work)

4. Going back to the talk between darlene and elliot at the hospital. Darlene knew the "real" elliot was gone. But she also could tell the difference between mr robot and the 3rd personalty. Yet she also seemed to recognize the "Real" elliot waking up at the very end.

So darlene could tell 3 different versions of elliot apart?

5. So Leon appearing next to trenton and mobley just led to nothing???

1. They're still out there but you act like they're in a position to exact revenge. They, along with Vera, had kidnapped Krista at gun point. The police would be all over the city looking for them. If they were smart they wouldn't even be in NY any more.

2. Who knows? It never got turned on. I've been saying for the last couple seasons, it doesn't matter if the machine works. It only matters if White Rose and The Dark Army thinks it works.

3. Camera work, presumably.

4. Yeah. Although not 100%. Through out the series she's made several comments about his personality changing or him acting weird. As far as how she knew it was the "real" him in the last scene....you just gotta take that as the story was over and the Mastermind Elliot had given up control.

5. Not sure what you mean with this one.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Yea this is what i dont get. "Mastermind" Elliot said he placed the "real" elliot in a fantasy world for his protection. So he just gonna give the reigns back to real elliot so he can come back to a world with no Romero, No Trenton, No Mobley, No Shayla and no Angela??

Real elliot gonna come back to a world where Vera goons can clap him at any moment?

Unless I missed something, the "real" Elliot didn't even know those people man. Except Angela, obviously.

See my comment about Vera above.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
As far as the finale, aside from the exposition dump in the last 20 minutes, I loved it.

Not sure where this series lands in top 5, 3, whatever. I need to let that marinate a bit. But it's up there. One of the best finales in TV history.

Fred.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
As far as the finale, aside from the exposition dump in the last 20 minutes, I loved it.

Not sure where this series lands in top 5, 3, whatever. I need to let that marinate a bit. But it's up there. One of the best finales in TV history.

Fred.

eh, for this show, I actually appreciated it. and it was done pretty heartfelt

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Elliott had a hard life brehs :wow:
When you got to fight an army of hackers with a time traveling leader that you don't really know to call "he" or "she"... that's HARD TIMES!
When you're in a tv show where if someone sneezes you'll have thecoli and reddit both analyzing what that sneeze actually represents... that's HARD TIMES!
When Young Ma calls you out and disses you in your faces that the name of your tv show sounds like a rejected 80's Nickeleodeon show.... that's HARD TIMES!
When your show is heavily compared to Fight Club despite the fact that the main character loss every fist fight he was ever in... that's HARD TIMES!
When your daddy outside the city limits of Harlem molests you to the point where your own sister abandons you and your mama don't make you sandwiches no more... that's HARD TIMES!
When you have raw dog sex with drug addict pawgs & strangely feel relieved when they end up dead in a trunk so you won't have to pay child support for crack babies... that's HARD TIMES!
When you inadvertently create a new personality that hijacks your own body and locks you inside your head trapped in an mental infinite loop of simping and #GMB.... that's HARD TIMES!
When Based Esmail mind fukks you for 4 straight seasons only for you at the end to realized that despite every goal you achieved... your daddy still molested you... THAT'S HARD TIMES!

giphy.gif

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
eh, for this show, I actually appreciated it. and it was done pretty heartfelt

This late in the game Esmail should know his audience, and that we don't really need that much explained.

But whatever, it's nothing I'd hold against the show. And if someone was confused, and this helped them understand better then :manny: I guess it was worth it.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Also, and this isn't directed at anyone, since I can't remember who said it....but someone asked why would the Dark Army give their lives for White Rose, with no proof the machine works.

Which is :mjlol:because it's like....does organized religion not exist? Take "the machine" and replace it with the word "God" and you'll see what I mean.

Fred.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea

Mastermind founded fsociety so Elliot doesn't any of them.

Also, it's probably safe to interpret the four personalities sitting in the theater and all the scenes from the show in that stream as them showing Elliot what's been happening, which is why he wakes up crying.

FromStLouis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis, U.S.A.
I've got to get my machine to the Congo!!!

:damn:

I wanted that shyt to work so bad. No explanation needed, just get me there.

Angela is really dead. :to:

But seeing Darlene's face at the end made me feel better. I just want to see more of her.
This series put me through the ringer and made me feel like *I* needed her there for *me*.

Esmail needs to drop a epilogue film in the next 4-5 years.

Also - was White Rose suffering from the same disassociative personality disorder as Elliott?

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: hex

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
1.The Wire
2.Breaking Bad
3.Mr Robot

My list still stands. Email came through in the clutch to secure the third spot. One of, if not, the most satisfying endings to a show I've seen:wow:

I really wanted to see what the real Elliot looked like but it was better not to show him.

Felt like Esmail didn't know how to end this series.... :francis:

tenor.gif

And what did all the white cars represent....white rose?..... :jbhmm:

tenor.gif