"Mr. Robot" Season 4 Official Thread

CookDat

Shaken, not stirred.
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Maaaaaaan all the top tier unorthodox weirdo shows are done now. This is over. The Leftovers is gone. Legion is done. Preacher done. Twin Peaks done. What the fukk, am I supposed to just go back to regular TV shows now? Just start watching NCIS? This is Us? Black-ish? Some bullshyt ass Netflix original? Smh

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
So everything we saw actually happened but one of Elliott personalities was the one doing it while the "real" Elliot was locked away in his "fantasy" world?

Darlene wasn't in the "fantasy" because she abandoned him after he was abused.

The elliot of the show was the 3rd personality along with "mr robot" and the younger version of elliot?

Am i getting this right?

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So everything we saw actually happened but one of Elliott personalities was the one doing it while the "real" Elliot was locked away in his "fantasy" world?

Darlene wasn't in the "fantasy" because she abandoned him after he was abused.

The elliot of the show was the 3rd personality along with "mr robot" and the younger version of elliot?

Am i getting this right?
Yea we only saw the show through our Elliot's POV or from Mr. Robot's POV. The real Elliot was hidden away except for a few times but we didn't get to see that (the few days after the 5/9 hack and when Darlene told him Vera had returned). Darlene also was the real Elliot's connection to reality so he wasn't in the fantasy world.

I think our Elliot was the 4th additional personality. When he was with "Krista" in the finale she said his extra personalities were his father/Mr. Robot (protector), his mother (persecutor), his younger self, and then our Elliot (mastermind). So we've got four personalities plus the real Elliot who we never actually see or meet.

Phillyrider807

Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Yea we only saw the show through our Elliot's POV or from Mr. Robot's POV. The real Elliot was hidden away except for a few times but we didn't get to see that (the few days after the 5/9 hack and when Darlene told him Vera had returned). Darlene also was the real Elliot's connection to reality so he wasn't in the fantasy world.

I think our Elliot was the 4th additional personality. When he was with "Krista" in the finale she said his extra personalities were his father/Mr. Robot (protector), his mother (persecutor), his younger self, and then our Elliot (mastermind). So we've got four personalities plus the real Elliot who we never actually see or meet.

Ok so then what about vera goons? Wouldn't they technically still be out there knowing that "Elliot" killed Vera?

What exactly WAS the machine??

How did Darlene react to "mr robot" in the episode prior to the finale when the real elliot(or i guess the 3rd personalty) didn't move.(I guess this could be explained as just camera work)

Going back to the talk between darlene and elliot at the hospital. Darlene knew the "real" elliot was gone. But she also could tell the difference between mr robot and the 3rd personalty. Yet she also seemed to recognize the "Real" elliot waking up at the very end.

So darlene could tell 3 different versions of elliot apart?

So Leon appearing next to trenton and mobley just led to nothing???

horizon

Veteran
Daps
Maaaaaaan all the top tier unorthodox weirdo shows are done now. This is over. The Leftovers is gone. Legion is done. Preacher done. Twin Peaks done. What the fukk, am I supposed to just go back to regular TV shows now? Just start watching NCIS? This is Us? Black-ish? Some bullshyt ass Netflix original? Smh
Atlanta next fall, breh

Phillyrider807

Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!

Homeland still has it's final season coming back and at the very least we know snowfall is back for one more season

But yea all the greats are ending.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Another question I have is Young Ma and that other dude still gonna be after Elliot for killing that crazy dude?
Vera ain't the type of person you develop a close connection to, we all saw him straight up shoot and kill one of his crew in the butcher shop for simply answering a question wrong so I want to think that Young Ma and the other dude would be like ":hubie:We should have been here to protect him but he foolishly kicked us out so that's on him."

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I fukking loved this show man.. I watch A LOT of shows. And it's rare I'll rewatch any. I think GOT and this, are the only ones, that I did full rewatches on every single season, before every single season

So it was easy for me to see things falling off ahead of time. It's different when you ain't seen the last/best season in a year/s... You watch that shyt on Monday, then see the new season on Thursday, it's a lot more fresh, the differences in all aspects.

The cinematography went up about 100 points... The depth and scale of Elliott's real issues too.. Great arc from start to finish. You really see that grow while you see him spin off.........

The execution was terrible. "Everything will be answered" No... It was not. That lead me to reading what others thought too... Which lead me to seeing that the ratings for this been falling since Season 1... This wasn't even the real ending, they told homie to wrap it up.. And I never knew any of that prior. My mind was just telling me, nah this ain't the same damn thing. It's pretty, it's more talented, the tunes are better... But it's NOT Mr. Robot.
Awful take and inaccurate