"Mr. Robot" Season 4 Official Thread

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm thinking this is just a "Matrix" reality, and it IS the tool that White Rose used to recruit Angela and all of the other Dark Army true believers.

I think Elliot has been "In the Matrix" since he entered the room with White Rose. The new Dark Army recruit always sees White Rose "kill" himself, before being shown and alternate ideal universe where the dead are still alive, then at the end they're taken out of the Matrix and see that White Rose is still alive and they become true believers in the machine's power to change the universe. But it's all just mind control, not a real alternate universe.

The machine's power is the ability to wirelessly beam the virtual world into the subject's mind.
:ehh:

CouldBeWorse

Superstar
Daps
Love the Easter eggs in this show
1y8czdoegh541.png

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Love the Easter eggs in this show
1y8czdoegh541.png

Man this dude Esmail is crazy.

The series finale is scheduled to air until 11:15pm...it’s all over at 11:16

:wow:

Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

What?

If that's true and he lands this final 2 episodes....he gotta be top 3 show runner all time.

Fred.

CouldBeWorse

Superstar
Daps
Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

What?

If that's true and he lands this final 2 episodes....he gotta be top 3 show runner all time.

Fred.
With the level of detail and circular storytelling displayed over 4 seasons and the fact that this man has directed every fukking episode since season 2......he ain't 3 and he aint' 2 :blessed:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Between this and the "Groundhog Day" easter egg I'm starting to think F Corp world is on some "Majora's Mask" shyt. Where it only exists for a finite time before it ends and then resets.

Fred.