"Mr. Robot" Season 4 Official Thread

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The thought of this this nikka Sam winding all these clocks to that time, before scenes, and before this photo was taken is :mjlol:

i wonder how many times he lost his shyt on an intern for not setting the clocks right in a scene.

intern- "i'm sorry, he was just a background extra walking down the street. i didn't think his watch mat..."

sam - "YOU DIDN'T THINK IT MATTERED?:pacspit: YOU'RE NOT GETTING PAID TO THINK! HOW MANY TIMES HAVE WE BEEN THROUGH THIS! 11:16! 11 fukkING 16! THAT'S WHAT YOU'RE PAID TO DO! :ufdup:"

intern - "i'm not getting paid...i'm just an intern..."

sam - 11:16!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
giphy.gif

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
watching some season one episodes and you can just feel the replay value is going to be worthwhile on this show after the finale. there are so many scenes I’m watching now and you can just feel there are some missing pieces we’ll learn that will add all the proper context to this story. the one thing that keeps striking me is how Angela & Darlene keep referring to some recent change with Elliot. Even he says something to Mr Robot about how he just showed up a few months ago. it also ties back into the withdrawal dream where Angela says he’s only a month old.

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
Sam Esmail really out here with the detail. I love seeing it.

I love the fact that he cares so much about the minutiae that he doesn't let anything slip, and he knows his story so far in advance that he puts things in early.

Some people only start that background detail work when they're midway in and starting to feel themselves or feel confident.

Whether we like the ending or not, we can't act like he wasn't headed there the whole time.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
don’t think I’ve ever been this hyped for a finale
Same here actually. The closest I’ve ever been to being this excited for a finale was breaking bad, but with breaking bad I think we all sort of knew how it was going to end; maybe we didn’t know the specifics but the climax was Ozymandias. So the final two episodes were sort of just going through the motions to clean up all of the loose ends and finish the story, but Mr. Robot is the first show where I’ve been this excited for the finale and also I had no idea what to expect.

As a matter of fact, can anyone think of any show we’re going into the series finale the audience basically had no idea what to expect? Lost is a decent example but the final season was so trash and the finale made it obvious that they’d been winging it.

@hex

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Same here actually. The closest I’ve ever been to being this excited for a finale was breaking bad, but with breaking bad I think we all sort of knew how it was going to end; maybe we didn’t know the specifics but the climax was Ozymandias. So the final two episodes were sort of just going through the motions to clean up all of the loose ends and finish the story, but Mr. Robot is the first show where I’ve been this excited for the finale and also I had no idea what to expect.

As a matter of fact, can anyone think of any show we’re going into the series finale the audience basically had no idea what to expect? Lost is a decent example but the final season was so trash and the finale made it obvious that they’d been winging it.

@hex
This and the fact that with this show, you never know what's real. When an episode starts you dont know who the narrator is.

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
Another reddit post that makes me believe I should stop smoking while watching this show.
It's about the whole Irving and Dom interaction:
This YouTuber raised the point about Irving telling Dom in the airport that The Dark Army isn’t worried about her and Darlene anymore. But think of this. When Elliot and Darlene part ways, Elliot leaves immediately for Washington Township and dosent have far to go. But Darlene, Dom and Leon leave for a very long road trip to Boston. When Darlene gives everyone the money from the rest stop its 2:09pm. Elliot entered the room with WR at 11:16am. By the time Dom is talking to Irving at the airport, whatever happened to Elliot and White Rose at the power plant is already long over. If the events of the plant had any effect on the world, it has already happened. And the plant clearly did not melt down. No one at the rest stop or airport have any knowledge of a nuclear melt down in Washington Township. In this context, it’s not very surprising that Irving’s behavior and attitude towards Dom is Different. Season 4 Episode 10 is an epilogue to whatever happens to Elliot and White Rose in Washington Township.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Another reddit post that makes me believe I should stop smoking while watching this show.
It's about the whole Irving and Dom interaction:
the finale is going to be Elliot sorting out his mind, with reveals about the overall ‘world’ we’ve been watching for four seasons. the power plant blowing up was way too surreal, with the quick cutscene to the police randomly showing up and having no consequence, to the over elaborate fire and brimstone type shyt we saw when Mr Robot opened those doors. I don’t know what’s going to happen, but I think at this point the last two hours are going to be a deep dive into our main characters mind. Elliot is a trip man, he’s wild as fukk and I’m curious to see if it’s a construction of his mind, or something bigger at this point, if that makes sense. I hope it’s all some construct of Elliot because he’s my favorite TV character to date honestly. He’s given us so much fukkery and content over four seasons, I hope it’s all a massive deep dive into that crazy dudes mind. I’m hyped for Sunday.

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
the finale is going to be Elliot sorting out his mind, with reveals about the overall ‘world’ we’ve been watching for four seasons. the power plant blowing up was way too surreal, with the quick cutscene to the police randomly showing up and having no consequence, to the over elaborate fire and brimstone type shyt we saw when Mr Robot opened those doors. I don’t know what’s going to happen, but I think at this point the last two hours are going to be a deep dive into our main characters mind. Elliot is a trip man, he’s wild as fukk and I’m curious to see if it’s a construction of his mind, or something bigger at this point, if that makes sense. I hope it’s all some construct of Elliot because he’s my favorite TV character to date honestly. He’s given us so much fukkery and content over four seasons, I hope it’s all a massive deep dive into that crazy dudes mind. I’m hyped for Sunday.
I don't know how it will end but the finale, in theory, will be so simple like :martin:but the way Brehsmail will picture it - lack of a better word, and connect it to the whole story will have us all :ohlawd: