"Mr. Robot" Season 4 Official Thread

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
The ending of this week's episode bugged me - more than usual for Mr. Robot - I felt like twins had been referenced before, but I couldn't remember where. So I went through the Season 3 thread.

Turns out that Esmail was teasing us (or gaslighting us) with a replacement twin fukkery Easter egg two years ago...

Last season - it made sense in that Elliot/Mr. Robot and Zhang/White Rose were constantly tagging in and out, but after last week....:lupe:

this is just too much for me, lol :mindblown:

Not to mention, Rami Malek has a twin in real life.

Fred.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not to mention, Rami Malek has a twin in real life.

Fred.
Rami-Malek-Twin-Sami-Pictures.jpg

screen-shot-2017-02-14-at-10-25-13-am.png

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I wonder if "Fight Club" exists in the new world.:jbhmm:

More random thoughts:

1. The origin of the earth quake in F Corp world was Washington Township. So I'm curious if that reality (or whatever it is) is affected by things in the other world. And vice-versa.

2. When the quake happens, the record skips and it keeps saying "everything is just right, everything is blue skies." :jbhmm:

3. Towards the end of the ep, the same song is playing in the cab. The next lyric when Elliot asks the driver to turn it up:

"Something must be wrong if everything is right." :lupe:

Fred.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
So did we already discussed Darlene acknowledging Mr Robot as she walked away?

what’s y’all theory on that?

I already thought it was weird a feed Eps back when she was like talking to Mr Robot & walked passed him, then next thing you know Elliott was standing right in front of her and yoked her up.

What’s up with that?

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
So did we already discussed Darlene acknowledging Mr Robot as she walked away?

what’s y’all theory on that?

I already thought it was weird a feed Eps back when she was like talking to Mr Robot & walked passed him, then next thing you know Elliott was standing right in front of her and yoked her up.

What’s up with that?

Yeah that kinda bugs me sometimes.

Sometimes they make sure to show that even if Mr. Robot is talking, the other person is acknowledging Elliot, but sometimes the positions/spacial situations are weird as fukk.

For example, if she finished hugging Elliot and walked away, but turned fully around to talk to Robot/Elliot, that would make sense because she'd be talking back @ Elliot and "through" Mr. Robot. But she only turned to her left/the car Mr. Robot was leaning on.

How the fukk did "Elliot" get there from where she left him standing?

:patrice: