Whatever it was:whoo:

It was GLORIOUS:whew:

Next week:ahh:

giphy.gif

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I was scrolling through the season 1 thread in case anyone else wants to go down memory lane before the finale.

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/mr-robot-season-1-thread.323076/

It’s wild to go back and see our comments/predictions. I remember being slow to catch the hints that Mr Robot was inside Elliot’s head, and how the Darlene reveal caught EVERYONE by surprise. What a journey.

Also someone in that thread said Whiterose looks like BD Wong in a wig and I was :mjlol:

Last edited:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
The ending of this week's episode bugged me - more than usual for Mr. Robot - I felt like twins had been referenced before, but I couldn't remember where. So I went through the Season 3 thread.

Turns out that Esmail was teasing us (or gaslighting us) with a replacement twin fukkery Easter egg two years ago...

so when they show bobby cannavale working on his book is that roman reigns on his TV hugging someone in the background :jbhmm:

I actually looked it up last night - it's not Reigns - its a scene from Big Brother 17. The season was notable for the fact that one of the contestants had a twin and the producers would swap her and her sister in and out without the other housemates knowing.

As with the fifth season, a pair of twins competed as one, switching every few days between the house and a sequester location off-site; the twins, Liz and Julia, played as Liz, changing places in the Diary Room with approximately 10 minutes to catch each other up. After the twins survived the first five evictions, the twist was revealed and both twins competed separately. Though the twist was not officially revealed to the other HouseGuests before its completion, the twins were allowed to discuss it freely.

Last season - it made sense in that Elliot/Mr. Robot and Zhang/White Rose were constantly tagging in and out, but after last week....:lupe:

Last edited:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The ending of this week's episode bugged me - more than usual for Mr. Robot - I felt like twins had been referenced before, but I couldn't remember where. So I went through the Season 3 thread.

Turns out that Esmail was teasing us (or gaslighting us) with a replacement twin fukkery Easter egg two years ago...

Last season - it made sense in that Elliot/Mr. Robot and Zhang/White Rose were constantly tagging in and out, but after last week....:lupe:
:wow:

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
Had no clue that was him. Wow. I knew he looked familiar.

this is just too much for me, lol :mindblown:

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
just went down the rabbit hole of theories this morning ...

tenor.gif

it’s amazing the amount of detail people have picked out over the years. the amount of reused background actors in different roles is scary. some of the change in subtleties within reoccurring sets. have we really been seeing parallel realties happening this whole time? :dahell: :mindblown:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This thread took a hell of turn:mjlol:

White Rose might want to lay off the shoulder shrugs. Those traps aren't feminine:picard:
Screenshot-20191218-160214.png

Amazing episode and waiting to we're on the cusp of the finale to change the show's genre to sci-fi is crazy. If the finale comes through there's gonna be a whole lot of people who slept on this who are gonna start watching.

I'll be damned if I join in the "I got a theory" parade. Everyone wants to be the one who cracked the code but it's not like this was a season finale. Just wait a few days and we'll have answers. Reddit users are probably scrambling to solve everything before Sunday:unimpressed:

Could this scene still be explained somehow?

:lupe:

This is the best theory I've read on that scene:

She's fine as hell:damn:

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
This thread took a hell of turn:mjlol:

White Rose might want to lay off the shoulder shrugs. Those traps aren't feminine:picard:
Screenshot-20191218-160214.png

Amazing episode and waiting to we're on the cusp of the finale to change the show's genre to sci-fi is crazy. If the finale comes through there's gonna be a whole lot of people who slept on this who are gonna start watching.

I'll be damned if I join in the "I got a theory" parade. Everyone wants to be the one who cracked the code but it's not like this was a season finale. Just wait a few days and we'll have answers. Reddit users are probably scrambling to solve everything before Sunday:unimpressed:

This is the best theory I've read on that scene:

She's fine as hell:damn:
I'm co signing your theory, god bless the women in mr robot :banderas: