"Mr. Robot" Season 4 Official Thread

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Z6JmNza.jpg

Not only is this one of my favorite scenes I always wondered what Elliott was talking about. I wonder will this get explained :jbhmm:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Z6JmNza.jpg

Not only is this one of my favorite scenes I always wondered what Elliott was talking about. I wonder will this get explained :jbhmm:

i mean, this could totally change on a rewatch, but i think this was elliot talking about washington township/white rose shyt that at least as far as they showed on screen, tyrell wasn't really in on that part of it at that point, i dont think?

i'm just going off memory though

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Same here actually. The closest I’ve ever been to being this excited for a finale was breaking bad, but with breaking bad I think we all sort of knew how it was going to end; maybe we didn’t know the specifics but the climax was Ozymandias. So the final two episodes were sort of just going through the motions to clean up all of the loose ends and finish the story, but Mr. Robot is the first show where I’ve been this excited for the finale and also I had no idea what to expect.

As a matter of fact, can anyone think of any show we’re going into the series finale the audience basically had no idea what to expect? Lost is a decent example but the final season was so trash and the finale made it obvious that they’d been winging it.

@hex

The only thing I'd compare this to (hype-wise) in recent memory is the wait between season 5A and B of "Breaking Bad" and after "The Winds Of Winter" aired before the final 2 seasons of "GOT".

As far as a single episode? I'd have to rack my brain.

Actually I know what it is. "Ozymandias". Even though it wasn't the finale the writers hyped that episode to hell and they even cut a special promo for it. And god damn it delivered. :wow:

Fred.

CouldBeWorse

Superstar
Daps
Same here actually. The closest I’ve ever been to being this excited for a finale was breaking bad, but with breaking bad I think we all sort of knew how it was going to end; maybe we didn’t know the specifics but the climax was Ozymandias. So the final two episodes were sort of just going through the motions to clean up all of the loose ends and finish the story, but Mr. Robot is the first show where I’ve been this excited for the finale and also I had no idea what to expect.

As a matter of fact, can anyone think of any show we’re going into the series finale the audience basically had no idea what to expect? Lost is a decent example but the final season was so trash and the finale made it obvious that they’d been winging it.

@hex
Legion, but like, any given episode of that show, especially from season 2 onwards could throw the audience for a loop.

Any Mr.Robot fan would like Legion.
A Noah Hawley x Sam Esmail collab would be piff :ehh:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Anyone have good links that stream USA Network? I tried using a couple from reddit first couple of episodes but they kept buffering and just gave up on the idea of watching live.

But I don't wanna wait any longer for the finale :noah: