"Mr. Robot" Season 4 Official Thread

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
I can only imagine what would happen if Elliot had to work for G Corp :whoa:he would have to deal with this man...
tumblr_inline_oo45k1x6AT1r8a94o_500.gifv

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Off top - I thought it would have been when Elliot blacked out in the server room and had to start seeing Krista in 2014. However in Season 1 episode 4 - Angela tells him he's only been alive for a month in the heroin dream :lupe: According to the timeline on the USA Network site - The Steel Mountain hack takes place in March 2015. So something must have happened in Feb 2015, if he's only been alive for a month.

"

That would kinda match time line wise (though FCorp Elliot is in 5/9 already so if a swap happened, ti would've also meant time travel) but plot wise makes little sense to me. As in, in 1 month FCorp accepted this new reality and became a hacker - living the "dangerous life" he talked with Tyrell in the last ep. - and recruited people for fsociety? :patrice:

I'd buy it more if FCorp Elliot was some sort of "glitch" that kept messing around with Elliot's head and became a third personality. That still doesn't answer the whens and whys but there's just no way FCorp Elliot has been the one we've been with ALL the time.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Also, what's the episode with the wedding dream and the key and everything?

Season 1 Episode 4. :blessed:

It's the

fetchimage

of this whole shyt.

Interesting that both Angela and Tyrell are dead as far as Elliot knows in FSociety world, but he talks to both of them in this new reality and they both had the key in the dream. I thought before that it was a metaphor for control of FSociety but as of right now it's all very :leon::patrice::lupe:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
With so many callback/clips of Angela, I knew Portia was gonna come thru:smugdraper:

...is the Elliot we've been following the real reality, or the one he woke up to:mindblown:

Blessmail/USA gonna wrap this FUKKERY up with a movie length series finale:banderas:

Last edited:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Me neither. I think it's the prison shyt all over again. In fact, F-corp Elliot is probably the one who made Elliot think he was just in a new neighborhood instead of prison :ohhh:

I think that was down to our Elliot - he knew where he was and apologized to us for doing that during the reveal too. If it was F Corp Elliot, I don'r think that there would have been any acknowledgement. :jbhmm: