"Mr. Robot" Season 4 Official Thread

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
FLABBI clapped quick:huhldup: Indie Poppy tunes:lupe: Washington GHOSTship:patrice: Dark Army's clean-up crew:demonic: Ecorp's holiday body count:francis: Qwerty on float mode:gladbron: Elliot/White Rose face-off:lawd: BD Wong's a true thespian:banderas: 'Shall we recall your crew name':gucci: And the Golden Globes goes to Rami Malek:wow: Oregon Trail Tunnels:ohhh: Space Shuttle Challenger FUKKERY:damn: Artificial stimulated world:fire: confirm:ooh: Angela/Tyrell still breathin:blessed: Mr.Robot Apple store:krs: Parallel Universe Glitches:whoo: When Dualities collide and meet-up:ohlawd:

Last edited:

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
This shyt is really tied back to season 1.

In S1 Elliot uses an iPhone but not in other seasons. “F-Corp” Elliot uses an iPhone, and is also an only child and his dad is his best friend. Maybe that’s why he kissed Darlene? Is season 1 Elliot (or at least some of season 1 Elliot) this F-Corp Elliot, and that’s why he’s in a daze and so confused for parts of the season?

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
oh3lg9xbnx441.png

e2aexkednx441.png

I can't even act like I touch half the depth this show has. Imms sit back and let Blessmail cook.

Already posted but my own point still stands. My own personal opinion.

Goddam I feel lucky for a place like reddit where people go and debate all their theories. Without a place like that I couldn't even appreciate this show at full potential.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
The "FCorp Elliot is the one we met in S1" theory sounds very interesting...BUT, when would that "swap" would've happened and why? When we meet Elliot he already is ingrained in that reality, there's no signs of him feeling out of place or not understanding what the fukk is going on.

Or is the theory that FCorp Elliot is the third personality that has taken over ECorp Elliot's control on different occasions? That would make more sense and fit better with him forgetting about Darlene and him not giving a fukk about Vera coming back.

That opens up more questions though: when and why did FCorp Elliot first show up? How does Mr Robot, his mom and young Elliot know about him? Is the FCorp reality just in Elliot's head? :mindblown:

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
Pretty sure this guy spoiled the end for us.
In the first dream sequence back in season 1, Elliot is proposing and wearing marriage clothes with Angela. Now, in season 4 we just found out, that in an alternate reality Elliot is, in fact, marrying Angela. Also, Elliot is an only son (Darlene doesn't exist) and his dad is actually a pretty cool guy that is his friend. At the end of the episode, we see our original Elliot inside this new alternate reality. Our original Elliot comes to this alt. reality around the same time that the first season takes place.

My theory is that our original Elliot gets to decide if he wants to stay in this alternate reality, and to do so, he will have to replace the Alternate Elliot. Somehow, he manages to send Alt. Elliot to the "original" reality, back to the beginning of the show. This alt. Elliot is the person we actually see through the show and since Alt. Elliot doesn't have a sister, of course, he "forgot" who Darlene was, of course, he thought his dad was his best friend because those were actually memories from another dimension.

This is the Alderson loop, Elliot replacing Elliot, replacing Elliot, replacing Elliot. This might be the 6th iteration since this time around it is called F corp, so maybe there was an A corp, B corp, and so on.

Also, I might be wrong but these alternate reality scenes are taking place on May 9th, meaning 5/9... This means we might finally found out where Elliot was during those 3 days

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
What if the 'earthquake' CEO Elliot and Angela felt was FSociety Elliot arriving in this new reality?:ohhh: The headaches might have been FSociety Elliot interacting with people they both know - Edward and Angela, maybe?

There's also the question of whether Angela's dad is Price in this reality - he was pretty sauced last time we saw him and Elliot said that her dad in the CEOverse liked to drink.

The "FCorp Elliot is the one we met in S1" theory sounds very interesting...BUT, when would that "swap" would've happened and why? When we meet Elliot he already is ingrained in that reality, there's no signs of him feeling out of place or not understanding what the fukk is going on.

Or is the theory that FCorp Elliot is the third personality that has taken over ECorp Elliot's control on different occasions? That would make more sense and fit better with him forgetting about Darlene and him not giving a fukk about Vera coming back.

That opens up more questions though: when and why did FCorp Elliot first show up? How does Mr Robot, his mom and young Elliot know about him? Is the FCorp reality just in Elliot's head? :mindblown:

Off top - I thought it would have been when Elliot blacked out in the server room and had to start seeing Krista in 2014. However in Season 1 episode 4 - Angela tells him he's only been alive for a month in the heroin dream :lupe: According to the timeline on the USA Network site - The Steel Mountain hack takes place in March 2015. So something must have happened in Feb 2015, if he's only been alive for a month.

The actual answer is "I DON'T KNOW :damn:"

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Pretty sure this guy spoiled the end for us.
In the first dream sequence back in season 1, Elliot is proposing and wearing marriage clothes with Angela. Now, in season 4 we just found out, that in an alternate reality Elliot is, in fact, marrying Angela. Also, Elliot is an only son (Darlene doesn't exist) and his dad is actually a pretty cool guy that is his friend. At the end of the episode, we see our original Elliot inside this new alternate reality. Our original Elliot comes to this alt. reality around the same time that the first season takes place.

My theory is that our original Elliot gets to decide if he wants to stay in this alternate reality, and to do so, he will have to replace the Alternate Elliot. Somehow, he manages to send Alt. Elliot to the "original" reality, back to the beginning of the show. This alt. Elliot is the person we actually see through the show and since Alt. Elliot doesn't have a sister, of course, he "forgot" who Darlene was, of course, he thought his dad was his best friend because those were actually memories from another dimension.

This is the Alderson loop, Elliot replacing Elliot, replacing Elliot, replacing Elliot. This might be the 6th iteration since this time around it is called F corp, so maybe there was an A corp, B corp, and so on.

Also, I might be wrong but these alternate reality scenes are taking place on May 9th, meaning 5/9... This means we might finally found out where Elliot was during those 3 days
I saw that too. I think that’s right and wished I hadn’t looked. If it’s not exactly that I think it’ll be some variation. That seems like the blueprint though.

Whatever it is, I do think it will deliver. I didn’t know Sam E. had this as a movie idea first. So he’s known the ending. Ive been actually rewatching season 1 concurrently with season 4, and so much of it is connected.

It took a lot of balls to pull off that move last night, with one episode left. I had feeling they might do it. 3 hours of runtime left felt like too much time for the existing story strings (pun intended). So following a new string to tie it all together makes sense.

I like how we were debating back in S2 whether it would actually go sci-fi on us. It feels earned too, not to mention the unreliable narrator thing is making some fans question whether or not what we’re seeing is really that or not.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
What if the 'earthquake' CEO Elliot and Angela felt was FSociety Elliot arriving in this new reality?:ohhh: The headaches might have been FSociety Elliot interacting with people they both know - Edward and Angela, maybe?

There's also the question of whether Angela's dad is Price in this reality - he was pretty sauced last time we saw him and Elliot said that her dad in the CEOverse liked to drink.
I been on Reddit and have seen nothing about this, and I think you're onto something breh. The weird thing though is the news station said the earthquake happened at 7:30am but they happened when he was getting ready for work, and his alarm clock was set for 11:16am. But I'm totally with you on it. I think that was also him arriving, and your headache explanation makes sense.

Also, what's the episode with the wedding dream and the key and everything?

Edit: The preview for next weeks shows the camera shaking like an earthquake with Elliot on his back like he's waking up somewhere?