"Mr. Robot" Season 4 Official Thread

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
F(ukkery) Corp. :merchant:

Somehow. Season 1 Episode 4 wins again. :wow:

The idea that Elliot is trapped in a loop

Alderson loop is a rare slang or jargon term for an infinite loop where there is an exit condition available, but inaccessible in the current implementation of the code, typically due to programmer's error. These are most common and visible while debugging user interface code.

A C-like pseudocode example of an Alderson loop, where the program is supposed to sum numbers given by the user until zero is given, but where the programmer has used the wrong operator:

is :ohhh:to me. Also, Darlene being some sort of trigger for Elliot's personalities because she doesn't exist in his perfect life is :leon:

Elliot being all fukked up because we've been following the F Corp version, stuck in an E Corp world is :mindblown: but is slowly starting to make more sense.

I'm curious as to whether Angela experienced the exact same thing, or her own tailored version of what a perfect life would be.:patrice:

I wonder why the Dark Army tests always seems to come with some sort of race against time. For Angela it was the water in the fishtank leaking. For Tyrell it was a boiling kettle with the old guy sniffing bumps of coke. For Elliot it's a full on nuclear meltdown

If the morphine dream sequence fully plays out, whatever happens in the next two episodes ends with Elliot thinking he's alone and Mr. Robot assuring him that he's not. :lupe:

Last edited:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
F(ukkery) Corp. :merchant:

Somehow. Season 1 Episode 4 wins again. :wow:

The idea that Elliot is trapped in a loop

is :ohhh:to me. Also, Darlene being some sort of trigger for Elliot's personalities because she doesn't exist in his perfect life is :leon:

Elliot being all fukked up because we've been following the F Corp version, stuck in an E Corp world is :mindblown: but is slowly starting to make more sense.

I'm curious as to whether Angela experienced the exact same thing, or her own tailored version of what a perfect life would be.:patrice:

I wonder why the Dark Army tests always seems to come with some sort of race against time. For Angela it was the water in the fishtank leaking. For Tyrell it was a boiling kettle with the old guy sniffing bumps of coke. For Elliot it's a full on nuclear meltdown

If the morphine dream sequence fully plays out, whatever happens in the next two episodes ends with Elliot thinking he's alone and Mr. Robot assuring him that he's not. :lupe:
Out of all the theories.............. This is the only one I understand :patrice:. Now that dudes brought up him not remembering Darlene at first just made me :wow:.

So the whole time F Corp Elliot was in the world we were watching :picard:. I was starting to get mad cause shyt wasn't making sense to me but damn, this theory is dope as fukk.

When he accidentally said E Corp to the coworker dude, didn't he accidentally say F Corp in the first ep of season 1 :wow:.

I was gone have a minor problem with this show cause shyt was seeming kinda far fetched and suspended believability extreme, but damn this is a dope concept.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
4ZbLJYq.gif

Bout to jump in here in a sec.

Fred.

Sin Simma

Rich Rollin
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
The name of the group pulling the strings is called Deus Group.

whiterose told us he hacks time.

Deus Ex Machina, the latin term is “God out of the machine”.
In its most literal interpretation, this is when a godlike figure or power, with all the convenient power that comes with that, arrives to solve the problem.

“Back to the Future” references with Elliot and his pops, and Elliot with Trenton’s kid brother.

whiterose telling Angela that she is going to bring back her deceased mom one day.

Conclusion: The device is a time machine. :sas1::sas2:

UKVu0t8.gif

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
It's always White Rose brehs :wow:

When Elliot was talking about how people around him insisted on not giving up on him no matter how many times he shoved them away or did things to shove them aside, I think that White Rose felt she was on that group too. Elliot has done EVERYTHING to fukk her plans over and yet she refused to kill him and kept trying to convince him she was doing the right thing.

Her being so convinced Elliot would "see the light" leads to think that she has convinced him in other realities/timelines too. There's no way she has this much patience for somebody like Shinji without some previous knowledge.

Beta back :mjcry: what happened to her mom though? When Elliot saw the garbage there was a broken glass and blood :damn:

I have no fukking clue how this can wrap up in 2 hours but I can't wait to see it :noah: :blessed:

BTW I definitely think the new Tyrell is 'woke' and knows what's going on and when Elliot said he's "seen what can happen" he was disappointed when Elliot just mentioned stuff from the packets and briefings.

No doubt about it, Tyrell looked stressed the fukk out so he either just "woke up" or this meeting with Elliot was a long time coming for him.

If we went from E to F Corp... is this the 6th time the world's started over? Were there A, B, C, and D Corps before we got to our universe?

That was my first thought too. A Corp was probably ran by Gideon :mjcry:

Song: La Vedova Bianca by Afterhours

:salute:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Daps
I'm about to run the whole show back over Christmas and watch it marathon style. :wow:

Did anyone else get the idea that Elliot was walking around in the FCorp reality like a playable demo? I don't know if the glitches and headaches are down to his virus being in the machine, if there's two Elliots in there, if he knows it's fake/ too good to be true or because he's just being shown an abridged version of the full game to get him to completely buy in. :jbhmm:

Last edited:

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
It's always White Rose brehs :wow:

When Elliot was talking about how people around him insisted on not giving up on him no matter how many times he shoved them away or did things to shove them aside, I think that White Rose felt she was on that group too. Elliot has done EVERYTHING to fukk her plans over and yet she refused to kill him and kept trying to convince him she was doing the right thing.

Her being so convinced Elliot would "see the light" leads to think that she has convinced him in other realities/timelines too. There's no way she has this much patience for somebody like Shinji without some previous knowledge.

Beta back :mjcry: what happened to her mom though? When Elliot saw the garbage there was a broken glass and blood :damn:

I have no fukking clue how this can wrap up in 2 hours but I can't wait to see it :noah: :blessed:

No doubt about it, Tyrell looked stressed the fukk out so he either just "woke up" or this meeting with Elliot was a long time coming for him.

That was my first thought too. A Corp was probably ran by Gideon :mjcry:

:salute:

theory i read:
Our Elliot (e-world) is in F world interacting with the major players 1) he went to Mr Robot's shop; Mr Robot heard a "customer" in the other room; 2) e-Elliot found Mr Robot's phone, dropped it - shocked at the screen pic; 3) e-Ellliot went to Angela's apt, ran into her mom; she probably dropped her glass in shock, cutting herself; 4) e-Elliot was the one on the other side of Angela's moms phone ("she hung up on me")....:damn:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
theory i read:
Our Elliot (e-world) is in F world interacting with the major players 1) he went to Mr Robot's shop; Mr Robot heard a "customer" in the other room; 2) e-Elliot found Mr Robot's phone, dropped it - shocked at the screen pic; 3) e-Ellliot went to Angela's apt, ran into her mom; she probably dropped her glass in shock, cutting herself; 4) e-Elliot was the one on the other side of Angela's moms phone ("she hung up on me")....:damn:

That sounds spot on :damn: :wow:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Daps
So the whole time F Corp Elliot was in the world we were watching :picard:

The mindfukk of being the CEO of a company in one reality with a great life, but being strung out on dope, a survivor of child abuse, a worker bee tech, with douchebag ass Ollie fukking his fiancee in another reality. :damn:

No wonder man has been :mjcry:all this time.

If we went from E to F Corp... is this the 6th time the world's started over? Were there A, B, C, and D Corps before we got to our universe?

Previous builds that didn't work, maybe? :hubie::leon:

The Matrix had 6 versions. F being the 6th letter of the alphabet could mean FCorp is the sixth version :patrice: