"Mr. Robot" Season 4 Official Thread

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
So it the working theory the third is really behind all this shyt and the final episodes will be on some versus myself shyt :troll:

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
It’s almost odd to have four episodes left after that one. Sam has something in store for us.
That's what has me stressed out
0ac69bbb67ab5ccc70a38e8820d9ed9d.png

I should be celebrating fsociety victory but with 4 episodes left I know that we're about to have the rug pulled out from under us more than once
3K6RkWU.png

I paused when Elliot said to Mr. Robot "It happened, it actually happened" and thought about just walking out of my house, leaving my family and never coming back to a place that has electricity or TVs
bd09cc685bb01d089bc0a553c3c57ee5.gif

rob.png

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
They were able to give White Rose the :dwillhuh: face and luckily for Price he got to witness it before he got :deadrose:.

With the Deus Group finished and White Rose's project not being shipped to the Congo, I do wonder what happens now :jbhmm:

Price had one of the best send off eps in TV history. Dude literally spent the entire ep drunk and trolling his enemy.:mjlol:

"Damn you just lost another employee. Bad management breh." :troll:

"We're broke." :umad:

I was so happy for Price from the moment he was like "You know, we never got drunk together." He knew he was dead, but it was still the greatest victory of his life.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, it's not as if the Deus Group is actually broke now. Those accounts were basically the pool of money they were using to do all the behind the scenes stuff. Still, they got handed a tremendous L.

And the fact that it took 9 episodes out of 13 to pull it off....and multiple people dying....makes this a lot easier for me to accept as far as suspension of disbelief.

Not sure what exactly the implications are as far as the first scene, other than the three other personalities waiting for the 4th to show up. I actually dated a girl whose mom had dissociative identity disorder and her personalities would have "meetings" to decide things, like the first scene.

Fred.
:mjtf:

That sounds terrifying

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:mjtf:

That sounds terrifying

It....was not a good situation over all.

I was living with them at the time, she said she was checking herself into Western Missouri (a psychiatric facility) to get help. A week after she left the FBI raided the house.

Apparently one of her personalities had defrauded a bank for like $70,000 and she went on the run.

Good times. :francis:

Fred.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Yet another case of an ill-fitting soundtrack completely taking me out of scenes. Esmail is so full of himself it seeps through his pores.

The acting at the end with White Rose and Price was awful.

Decent episode I guess but kind of corny overall. Am I really supposed to be that invested in the takedown of the Deus Group, the big omnipresent bad guy that we only first met 7 episodes ago? And based on the next preview, I am supposed to be invested in Darlene and Dom's budding relationship?:beli:

Ready for this show to be over, it has been a chore to finish off. I don't have much faith in Esmail to finish it off on a high note, he has never proven capable.

I'm sure whatever it is it will be flooded with an excessive musical score and try-hard camera work:beli:

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Watching the latest episode now and just had to give props to Price (the actor and the character). Dude really grew on me and he’s bringing the comedic relief tonight.

:sas2: Bad management. When your best employees either quit or blow their brains out.”

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
Yet another case of an ill-fitting soundtrack completely taking me out of scenes. Esmail is so full of himself it seeps through his pores.

Decent episode I guess but kind of corny overall. Am I really supposed to be that invested in the takedown of the Deus Group, the big omnipresent bad guy that we only first met 7 episodes ago? And based on the next preview, I am supposed to be invested in Darlene and Dom's budding relationship?:beli:

Ready for this show to be over, it has been a chore to finish off. I don't have much faith in Esmail to finish it off on a high note, he has never proven capable.

I'm sure whatever it is it will be flooded with an excessive musical score and try-hard camera work:beli:
4bUV7Ls.gif

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
It....was not a good situation over all.

I was living with them at the time, she said she was checking herself into Western Missouri (a psychiatric facility) to get help. A week after she left the FBI raided the house.

Apparently one of her personalities had defrauded a bank for like $70,000 and she went on the run.

Good times. :francis:

Fred.

:damn:

Sounds like a good pilot :lolbron:

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Watching the latest episode now and just had to give props to Price (the actor and the character). Dude really grew on me and he’s bringing the comedic relief tonight.

:sas2: Bad management. When your best employees either quit or blow their brains out.”
Well shyt I wasn’t expecting that ending.

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps

qRvAcm2.gif