"Mr. Robot" Season 4 Official Thread

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:mjtf:

That sounds terrifying
Exactly what I was gonna say.
It....was not a good situation over all.

I was living with them at the time, she said she was checking herself into Western Missouri (a psychiatric facility) to get help. A week after she left the FBI raided the house.

Apparently one of her personalities had defrauded a bank for like $70,000 and she went on the run.

Good times. :francis:

Fred.
Breh that’s wild, I once had a client who I suspected was dealing with a similar thing.

I wanted to ask how your situation ended up but you were so casual when mentioned those meetings that I was like eh it must not have been too bad.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yet another case of an ill-fitting soundtrack completely taking me out of scenes. Esmail is so full of himself it seeps through his pores.

The acting at the end with White Rose and Price was awful.

Decent episode I guess but kind of corny overall. Am I really supposed to be that invested in the takedown of the Deus Group, the big omnipresent bad guy that we only first met 7 episodes ago? And based on the next preview, I am supposed to be invested in Darlene and Dom's budding relationship?:beli:

Ready for this show to be over, it has been a chore to finish off. I don't have much faith in Esmail to finish it off on a high note, he has never proven capable.

I'm sure whatever it is it will be flooded with an excessive musical score and try-hard camera work:beli:
:camby:

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
wfgtoxiyah241.jpg

:bow:for a good ending

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
He's been doing this gimmick since the last 2 seasons I think :russ:
False. Check the season 1 thread. Said the finale was one of the worst season finales I have ever seen on a good show.

And yes, I do still think it is a good show. A great show even. But the way that most of yall fall for the style over substance is laughable

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
False. Check the season 1 thread. Said the finale was one of the worst season finales I have ever seen on a good show.

And yes, I do still think it is a good show. A great show even. But the way that most of yall fall for the style over substance is laughable
I will say that I almost, almost got pulled out of that final scene due to the music choice. And White Rose’s delivery of “where’s my fukking money” kinda had me like :ld: but I thought Price’s acting was great.

Sam E. Is definitely self-indulgent but I don’t necessarily mind. I think Quentin Tarantino is self indulgent to the point where it totally is winking and nodding at me, reminding me that I’m watching a Tarantino flick. But again, with some directors I don’t seem to mind.

Sam E. most of the time can break my immersion without me minding too much. Because I don’t think it’s all style over substance. It may be slightly more style than substance, but I think there’s enough meat on the bone to forgive him indulging himself.

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I will say that I almost, almost got pulled out of that final scene due to the music choice. And White Rose’s delivery of “where’s my fukking money” kinda had me like :ld: but I thought Price’s acting was great.

Sam E. Is definitely self-indulgent but I don’t necessarily mind. I think Quentin Tarantino is self indulgent to the point where it totally is winking and nodding at me, reminding me that I’m watching a Tarantino flick. But again, with some directors I don’t seem to mind.

Sam E. most of the time can break my immersion without me minding too much. Because I don’t think it’s all style over substance. It may be slightly more style than substance, but I think there’s enough meat on the bone to forgive him indulging himself.
:ehh:

I'm in agreement with this post. Love the show, obviously... but yeah, I agree.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
:ehh:

I'm in agreement with this post. Love the show, obviously... but yeah, I agree.
No doubt.

And honestly were almost pulled me out at the very end was less about the choice of the music and more the fact that it seemed loud as hell. Like, it seemed like the vocals were too low in the mix. I sort of had a hard time hearing the dialogue through the music.

Minor gripe though.