"Mr. Robot" Season 4 Official Thread

Oville

Pro
Daps
not reading through this thriead, but I watched season 1 and didn't bother with anything after..

Started watching season 2 to escape the banality of family and thanksgiving.

Currently on s02e11.

this shyt is ALL THE WAY wild :mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown:

Season 2 is slept on. I binged it rather than watched it week to week cuz I caught on late. Heard people felt it moved slowly but I don't see how but again my perspective was different since I binged it.

I think binging also influenced my reaction to the mid-season twist in a more accepting way than the reaction of most people who were following it as it aired.

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
Episode was cool but not on the level of the last two or three. Am I the only sick one who didn’t want Janice to die? :demonic:

Also where is Price and what is he up to?

Technically it's still the same day or the day after he got the time, date and location of the Deus meeting.

These past 2/3 episodes (or even more) have been Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and the day after basically.

Which is crazy to think about.

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sam Esmail already got his "emmy"
emmy-rossum-shares-photos-from-wedding-to-sam-esmail.jpg
:jawalrus:You can ask him how.... but the answers may shock you

So beautiful.

:whew:

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
Season 2 is slept on. I binged it rather than watched it week to week cuz I caught on late. Heard people felt it moved slowly but I don't see how but again my perspective was different since I binged it.

I think binging also influenced my reaction to the mid-season twist in a more accepting way than the reaction of most people who were following it as it aired.

It was a slog because everyone knew the twist by episode 2

Oville

Pro
Daps
It was a slog because everyone knew the twist by episode 2

Damn, I woulda never guessed. I thought most people viewed the twist as cheap and were afraid that they couldnt trust the series based on the fact that the show kept playing games with people.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
What really doesn't make any sense, is why Darlene is helping Dom.. They fukked once... Once to get her secret clearance. That's about it

Now she's giving up her one and only brother.. Same brother she just cried and begged to be apart of this plan.. Same brother she risked it all to come save. Now she gives him up to the Dark Army for Dom?? And that's the second time Dom has got her to go against this guy. But even the first time, she was wasting time and not giving up too much info on him. But now she has to know that means death and she turned him in anyway

fukk Darlene
It would be way out of character for Darlene to allow a family full of innocent people (including a handful of children at that) to be gruesomely murdered. She loves Elliot but she’s not built to have that many innocent bodies on her conscious.

She’s got lofty goals of bringing down the dark army, but she’s just a regular person and she’s not some hardened super soldier that’s been trained to let innocent people die for the greater good.

She didn’t fold after Dom got stabbed either. She showed no signs of giving Elliot up until Dom’s family was in immediate and grave danger.

That was very consistent with her character and how she’s been written.