"Mr. Robot" Season 4 Official Thread

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
This season is getting ruined by horrible villains. They seem like characters on Gotham. And Mr.:sitdown:should have stayed gone for longer. No one tryna see him right now. Hopefully next week gets better amd Dom survives.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
SMH how the fukk I missed that

Was kinda easy to miss.. He said it when he first got on the phone before he knew he was talking to Janice.

A question about the little kid version of Elliot that Elliot talks to in this episode and that we saw a few episodes ago. I think he’s the third personality, as much as I don’t like that idea. Am I understanding that, right? Or is that little kid just a narrative device? :patrice:

Narrative device, same as all the times they showed him seeing his kid self, or when they showed his mom.

The 3rd still hasn't been revealed.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
What really doesn't make any sense, is why Darlene is helping Dom.. They fukked once... Once to get her secret clearance. That's about it

Now she's giving up her one and only brother.. Same brother she just cried and begged to be apart of this plan.. Same brother she risked it all to come save. Now she gives him up to the Dark Army for Dom?? And that's the second time Dom has got her to go against this guy. But even the first time, she was wasting time and not giving up too much info on him. But now she has to know that means death and she turned him in anyway

fukk Darlene

Where did she "help" Dom?

She let Dom lay on the floor bleeding out until Janice threatened to kill a house full of innocent people, including multiple children.

Then she folded.

Dom and her family are in this mess to begin with because of Darlene. It's not realistic to expect her to let them all die, to save Elliot.

Fred.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Dom always been shown to be really good at her job even if she been the enemy of Elliot for most the series. so it was kinda cool to see her do something badass if that's the last important scene we see of her.

not sure how i feel about Mr. Robot coming back into the picture, but the next episode looks good.

Angela still alive? White Rose got that time machine? Tyrell still alive too?

:lupe:
I was getting kind of pissed of with Dom. I'm thinking here's a top FBI agent rolling on the floor, wheezing, bleeding out because of a fat henchwoman :stopitslime: ... 2 seconds later Dom turns into Max Payne and hits 3 headshots :wow:

Mr. Robot had to come back into the picture. First because he's not his actual father and secondly because the show is called Mr. Robot :heh:

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
This season is getting ruined by horrible villains. They seem like characters on Gotham. And Mr.:sitdown:should have stayed gone for longer. No one tryna see him right now. Hopefully next week gets better amd Dom survives.

I think you need to watch that episode again

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Where did she "help" Dom?

She let Dom lay on the floor bleeding out until Janice threatened to kill a house full of innocent people, including multiple children.

Then she folded.

Dom and her family are in this mess to begin with because of Darlene. It's not realistic to expect her to let them all die, to save Elliot.

Fred.
I don’t know fam, that’s my BROTHER. The only family I got in this world left. And he’s out on a mission to save the world. I’m not turning him into the police or some shyt. But to the murderous people who actually caused all this shyt. Who are probably gonna kill us all anyway.

what’s she gonna say when they walk Elliott through that door with a gun on him? “Oh I had to save Doms family bro.” We played this game already when she worked for Dom and bugged his computer. It could have been game over if Robot didn’t catch her. Him doing life cause “they already caught US bro”

she always snitching. But always wants to insert herself into critical parts of the plan, even when he says no. Then she gets jammed up and tells on HIM. Every time.

fukk that bytch

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I don’t know fam, that’s my BROTHER. The only family I got in this world left. And he’s out on a mission to save the world. I’m not turning him into the police or some shyt. But to the murderous people who actually caused all this shyt. Who are probably gonna kill us all anyway.

what’s she gonna say when they walk Elliott through that door with a gun on him? “Oh I had to save Doms family bro.” We played this game already when she worked for Dom and bugged his computer. It could have been game over if Robot didn’t catch her. Him doing life cause “they already caught US bro”

she always snitching. But always wants to insert herself into critical parts of the plan, even when he says no. Then she gets jammed up and tells on HIM. Every time.

fukk that bytch

I don't disagree but at the end of the day it's her brother that is knee deep in all this shyt vs literally children who did nothing wrong.

I'm not even saying she should've folded....but her affection for Dom wasn't a factor. It was "tell us or we kill this whole family."

It's a fukked up situation all around.

As far as the bug/FBI situation, I have no rebuttal for that. She fukked up. :manny:

Fred.

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
Naw I get it, E made him up to protect him from his dad. So what? He still should have stayed gone for at least an episode.

But it’s not really his dad though, so not :sitdown:

He was essential to appear and help Elliot through, as thats his protection

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
Caught up thru ep 7..... yikes. A real good seasons gets sidetracked for an entire episode for THAT?

sinistersouth

Banned
Daps
Reppin
New York City. I mean Kansas.
wtf. im re-watching the series to get ready for season 4(late i know). im on season 2 episode 4. he's back at his apartment hanging out with Darlene after her "init 1" signal. isn't his monkey ass supposed to be in jail/his "mom's place"?

edit: nvm its a flashback

Last edited:

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
But it’s not really his dad though, so not :sitdown:

He was essential to appear and help Elliot through, as thats his protection
Same face though. Why would someone who just found out he got raped as a kid by his dad, wanna see his dads face basically the same day. Too soon. Let the boy heal first. Don't matter if Mr. :sitdown:isn't really his dad. They both have the same face and shyt. shyt was awkward af. I found myself looking at my phone during that scene cause it was way too awkward to watch.

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia

fukk that bytch
Kinda like an annoying little sister. I like how her role is like an anchor to Elliott. He would be too far gone if she wasn't there.

As far as her being a fukk up and always getting caught, I co sign :russ: