"Mr. Robot" Season 4 Official Thread

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Damn, I woulda never guessed. I thought most people viewed the twist as cheap and were afraid that they couldnt trust the series based on the fact that the show kept playing games with people.

I didn't catch the twist.

But it's the internet, right. Once somebody like reddit knows it, the whole world knows it. It's weird. There could be a million theories on the "plot twist" around at the same time, but the "right" one almost always gets focused on some kinda way before it even airs.

Oville

Pro
Daps
I didn't catch the twist.

But it's the internet, right. Once somebody like reddit knows it, the whole world knows it. It's weird. There could be a million theories on the "plot twist" around at the same time, but the "right" one almost always gets focused on some kinda way before it even airs.

I doubt this is the case. There's too many instances of her interacting with people outside of Elliot's vicinity

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
still playing catch up.

season 3 episode 5 just shytted on 90% of all television I've ever watched.

ever.

edit: s03e06 nvm :mindblown:

Episode 7 is even better and season 3 over all is one of the best single seasons of TV in history.

Fred.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Episode 7 is even better and season 3 over all is one of the best single seasons of TV in history.

Fred.

It really is.

I'm on s04e02 now. I'ma have to stop cause I told somebody I'd stop after season 2 so we could watch it together.

But I can't stop :sadcam:

ending of s04e01 legit had me in my feelings.
even from the way they cut from Darlene having a breakdown to the heroin being cooked up

Only to show Elliot doing everything but flat out begging for his life

the horror on his face when he realized exactly how they were going to kill him

it being the actual writer/creator of the show being the one to do it and tell him "goodbye, friend" :mindblown:

then watching him OD, his life flash before his eyes, hallucinate his family/Mr. Robot give up and him fight for his life to the death?

The screen go black and the credits roll? All of this after framing the ep by having Angela die out the blue?????

I forgot I was watching the season premier of a TV show.

what the fukk, Esmail.

what. the fukk.

trying to give nikkas anxiety attacks with this shyt :mjcry:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
It really is.

I'm on s04e02 now. I'ma have to stop cause I told somebody I'd stop after season 2 so we could watch it together.

But I can't stop :sadcam:

ending of s04e01 legit had me in my feelings.
even from the way they cut from Darlene having a breakdown to the heroin being cooked up

Only to show Elliot doing everything but flat out begging for his life

the horror on his face when he realized exactly how they were going to kill him

it being the actual writer/creator of the show being the one to do it and tell him "goodbye, friend" :mindblown:

then watching him OD, his life flash before his eyes, hallucinate his family/Mr. Robot give up and him fight for his life to the death?

The screen go black and the credits roll? All of this after framing the ep by having Angela die out the blue?????

I forgot I was watching the season premier of a TV show.

what the fukk, Esmail.

what. the fukk.

trying to give nikkas anxiety attacks with this shyt :mjcry:

You ain't seen nothing yet. :mjgrin:

Fred.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
I doubt this is the case. There's too many instances of her interacting with people outside of Elliot's vicinity
BTW, I think you're responding to a poster who is still on Season three, but you're talking about Season 4 speculation.

Oville

Pro
Daps
BTW, I think you're responding to a poster who is still on Season three, but you're talking about Season 4 speculation.

I mean even before you get to season four you see her interacting with others. She has a boyfriend and led F Society into some chick's home while Elliot was in jail in season 2