"Mr. Robot" Season 4 Official Thread

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
One thing I'm curious about is how is Dom gonna explain why goons ran up in her crib? Not just goons, but a random taxidermist. :gucci:

Off the top of my head I can't think of a plausible explanation. Unless she just comes clean about being a mole.

Fred.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
@hex @PlayerNinety_Nine please refresh my memory brehs. We now that Mr Robot has been with Elliot for a long, long time but why was it that Shinji couldn't remember what Mr. Robot was (as in a split personality of his) when he was working on the 5/9 hack? I can't remember and don't wanna go back to Season 1 :noah:

It hasn't been revealed, I don't think - there was an incident at Elliot's old job where he blacked out and smashed a bunch of equipment. That's what got him a court mandated therapist (Krista). Also - in the heroin dream - Angela says Elliot has only been alive for a month, so the version of Elliot that has been talking to us started up just before the hack, so I guess that he wouldn't remember:ehh:. If he's lost time and it's not Mr. Robot or the kid Elliot, then it must be 'The Other One'. I feel like the explanation will be tied into that.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
@hex @PlayerNinety_Nine please refresh my memory brehs. We now that Mr Robot has been with Elliot for a long, long time but why was it that Shinji couldn't remember what Mr. Robot was (as in a split personality of his) when he was working on the 5/9 hack? I can't remember and don't wanna go back to Season 1 :noah:

He didn't even realize Mr. Robot looked like his dad initially. So at some point his mind made a disconnect between the guy who was around when he was a kid, and the guy that showed up and offered to help Elliot as an adult.

His mind blocked all that out.

It's not even her crib. It's Angela's.

That makes even less sense then, as far as her being able to explain it.

Fred.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
What really doesn't make any sense, is why Darlene is helping Dom.. They fukked once... Once to get her secret clearance. That's about it

Now she's giving up her one and only brother.. Same brother she just cried and begged to be apart of this plan.. Same brother she risked it all to come save. Now she gives him up to the Dark Army for Dom?? And that's the second time Dom has got her to go against this guy. But even the first time, she was wasting time and not giving up too much info on him. But now she has to know that means death and she turned him in anyway

fukk Darlene

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
LOL..at first I thought they were making fun of Arby's, but then at the commercial break they played one of those Ving Rhames commercials and I realized it was nothing but product placement.

Mr. Robot: I'm not your father :hubie: I don't even know that pedo mutherfukker I just look like him

:dead: at brehs in here acting like Mr Robot is a legit character and not part of Elliot's mind, don't work yourself into a shoot brothers :wow:
:ehh:Guess they just blew up my stupid theory that White Rose's machine can transmit copies of the human mind through radio waves, and that part of Elliott's father was downloaded into Elliot :russ:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
A question about the little kid version of Elliot that Elliot talks to in this episode and that we saw a few episodes ago. I think he’s the third personality, as much as I don’t like that idea. Am I understanding that, right? Or is that little kid just a narrative device? :patrice: