"Mr. Robot" Season 4 Official Thread

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
I can't profess to speak knowledgable about the topic, but it makes sense to me that one would bury that shyt deep as a coping mechanism.

A way to forget about it, not acknowledge it, even fabricate it as it didn't even happen.

Mind is powerful.
Yep.
@BXKingPin82 yeah you guys are right.

People can absolutely repress it. Some people may never find out. I remember some stuff from a psychology class, and I believe a lot of times when an alternate personality is created, it’s because the mind wants to go so far away from the current situation. It’s finding a way to try to protect itself from the horrifying situation.

I don’t think the DID (dissociative identity disorder) is nearly as common as the memories just being repressed.

On some real shyt I’ve always thought something happened to my pops. His dad died in prison before I was born and was crazy abusive to the whole family. I don’t think anyone has ever point blank asked him, but I’m pretty sure if it did happen to him that it’s buried down real deep.

So yeah I think people can go their whole life and not know it.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
This episode was basically an hour long reason as to why I was right when I said Dom should've just clapped Janice and her goons last ep. :dead:

The end result was exactly the same, but Dom had to deal with a knife in her chest. :francis:

Any way, cool ep but they need to get back into the main plot fukkery. And it seems like they will next week.

Fred.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They better not let Dom die:francis:

Never really realized how much I enjoy her character until Janice put knife in her chest.

Why does everyone want to pop shyt when they're tied up and their captors are about to go in their torture bag?:mjtf: