"Mr. Robot" Season 4 Official Thread

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
In damn near any other series, the scenes with Darlene, Dom and Janice might have been the pinnacle of drama for the season, but after last week, For Mr. Robot - it was Tuesday

Season 1 episode 4 is still getting callbacks - Elliot's key featured prominently in the heroin dream. Both Tyrell and Angela had possession of it at one point:jbhmm:

Dom getting her whole family kidnapped for their own safety.:ohhh: Irish breh didn't give a single fukk about Dark Army either :lolbron:

Janice really tortured the shyt out of Dom - physically with the knife, but telling Darlene that Dom was rubbing one out on a nightly basis to her interrogation tape was equal parts :picard:and :mjlol:

The tease of Zhang talking to Elliot about Angela next episode though :lupe:

Last edited:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dom always been shown to be really good at her job even if she been the enemy of Elliot for most the series. so it was kinda cool to see her do something badass if that's the last important scene we see of her.

not sure how i feel about Mr. Robot coming back into the picture, but the next episode looks good.

Angela still alive? White Rose got that time machine? Tyrell still alive too?

:lupe:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Dom always been shown to be really good at her job even if she been the enemy of Elliot for most the series. so it was kinda cool to see her do something badass if that's the last important scene we see of her.

not sure how i feel about Mr. Robot coming back into the picture, but the next episode looks good.

Angela still alive? White Rose got that time machine? Tyrell still alive too?

This is the genus of this show.

Dom is lying on Angela's apartment floor, alone with a gaping chest wound and Esmail hit us with the "I could tell you about Dom, but then you wouldn't get The Deus Group meeting and White Rose's plan :youngsabo:"

He did the same thing when he mentioned 'The Other One' and then pivoted to White Rose's origin story the next episode.

As far as Mr. Robot coming back - in the heroin trip - when Elliot wakes up, Mr. Robot is the only person still there with him and he tells him that he'll never leave. Last week was almost like Elliott rebooted his understanding of himself.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Last season finale I said that if Dom wanted to be a superhero cop like she was trying to be on S2 and S3, she had to learn how to deal with supervillains like Irving. Well, she damn sure dealt with supervillain Janice, holy shyt :wow: :salute:

Shinji Elliot digging deep within himself to rationalize and understand his own actions during the time his dad became a monster :to: the final scene was really powerful.

Loved how Blessmail threw in there the "if I could go back in time and change things" line knowing that that's what drove Angela crazy and the reason White Rose was able to recruit her. That's probably gonna be her pitch to Shinji next episode but our breh knows deep down his fukked up, horrible childhood made him who he is, and he likes being special :wow: I do wonder what's gonna make him snap out of it and go with the hack...or will White Rose prevail over his sensible mind regardless? :lupe: :damn:

:dead: at brehs in here acting like Mr Robot is a legit character and not part of Elliot's mind, don't work yourself into a shoot brothers :wow:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Bout to go in.
1yLyotI.png

Fred.

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
I am not the sensitive one in general, for movies less but that scene with Eliot and MrR at the end made me hella emotional. What we see as the two of them trying to work it out in reality is just Eliot alone at a desk crying trying to get back to life :to: Everyone kills it, no doubt, but Eliot / Rami is something special.

I am tired of repeating myself but what Esmail is doing is GOAT status. The camera work again was like nothing compared to what ever we saw :whew:That 360° telling us things are spiraling out of control mannnn.
Imagine being Esmails agent right now...:ohlawd:

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Last season finale I said that if Dom wanted to be a superhero cop like she was trying to be on S2 and S3, she had to learn how to deal with supervillains like Irving. Well, she damn sure dealt with supervillain Janice, holy shyt :wow: :salute:

Shinji Elliot digging deep within himself to rationalize and understand his own actions during the time his dad became a monster :to: the final scene was really powerful.

Loved how Blessmail threw in there the "if I could go back in time and change things" line knowing that that's what drove Angela crazy and the reason White Rose was able to recruit her. That's probably gonna be her pitch to Shinji next episode but our breh knows deep down his fukked up, horrible childhood made him who he is, and he likes being special :wow: I do wonder what's gonna make him snap out of it and go with the hack...or will White Rose prevail over his sensible mind regardless? :lupe: :damn:

:dead: at brehs in here acting like Mr Robot is a legit character and not part of Elliot's mind, don't work yourself into a shoot brothers :wow:

I am not the sensitive one in general, for movies less but that scene with Eliot and MrR at the end made me hella emotional. What we see as the two of them trying to work it out in reality is just Eliot alone at a desk crying trying to get back to life :to: Everyone kills it, no doubt, but Eliot / Rami is something special.

I am tired of repeating myself but what Esmail is doing is GOAT status. The camera work again was like nothing compared to what ever we saw :whew:That 360° telling us things are spiraling out of control mannnn.
Imagine being Esmails agent right now...:ohlawd:

Yes that's what I got from the final scene. Elliott is alone trying to process all of this. Very Shinji like. Seems like we're spiraling into a tragic ending :wow:

t6rfnvpilt041.gif

Last edited:

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
Do most people whove been molested repress that shyt so hard that they can go on their whole life without even remembering?
Hope that made sense.
I can't profess to speak knowledgable about the topic, but it makes sense to me that one would bury that shyt deep as a coping mechanism.

A way to forget about it, not acknowledge it, even fabricate it as it didn't even happen.

Mind is powerful.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Crazy episode. I almost couldn’t watch the parts with Dom. I get second hand pain so bad with anything puncture related. I was clutching my chest every time I heard Dom wheezing on the floor and I’m getting sweaty palms Nieves just thinking about it. fukkkkk. I hope she lives brehs.

Btw the bit at the end where Mr Robot says he was never Elliot’s father was a bit on the nose, but probably necessary for simpleton viewers that might think his imaginary friend was actually the same as his pedo father.

Can’t believe there are still what, 6 episodes left? Or is it 5? Either way that’s a lot.

This season is great :wow: