☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The child molestation caused the dissociative personality. He kept running from confronting the truth about his father by taking out his cynicism on society as a whole to make him and the Mr. Robot character distract him from getting to the source of what bothers him. This allows for him to make up the Mr. Robot character as a version if his dad that feeds that anger towards everything else but the true source of his pain.

Him not confronting that pain and taking it to the greatest extremes is a what got him in the web of shyt he's in today.

There's still a lot to confront like Elliot's dads affiliation with the White Rose project, his relationship with E Corp.
I've done jury duty and seen this myself.

A young girl got on the stand and refused to indict her dad for molesting her. Most insane thing i've seen in my life. The psychologist even explained this afterwards to us in the jury room.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
^^Yeah, another stellar episode. I was wondering how Esmail would follow up the events of last week that reshaped the show.

Splitting things up with the hostage situation between Darlene/Dom/Janice and Elliot backtracking through his childhood was a smart play.

I still think no show does tension like Mr. Robot and the whole Dom situation was proof of that.

Dom couldn't even masturbate in peace without the Dark Army watching her :skip: , but Janice was right about her being plucky and she put her hands to better use when she put a bullet in her head :banderas:. I had a feeling that guy would come into play when Dom saw what he did in the FBI offices, but thought she would use his skills to run away somewhere with a new identity and not use him to protect her family.

My guy Elliot going through the ringer emotionally/mentally with the truth coming to the surface. Learning what Elliot hid as a youth and the closing scene :mjcry:.