Mr Robot Season 1 Thread

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
bad news, it never aired because of the shooting yesterday. we gotta wait til next wednesday
what shootings? :dahell:

And USA isn't even a news station,why wouldn't they air the episode because of a shooting?

So u havent heard?:wow:
naw,i dont watch live tv except for sports and a few shows on premium channels

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
what shootings? :dahell:

And USA isn't even a news station,why wouldn't they air the episode because of a shooting?

naw,i dont watch live tv except for sports and a few shows on premium channels

you been living under a rock breh? :ld:

a female reporter and a cameraman was killed on local morning news yesterday morning, the killer posted a first POV video on facebook and everything...you could see the female reporter getting hit with shots

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
you been living under a rock breh? :ld:

a female reporter and a cameraman was killed on local morning news yesterday morning, the killer posted a first POV video on facebook and everything...you could see the female reporter getting hit with shots
Oh i saw that bullshyt on Facebook yesterday

Looks fake to me

Cartier Murphy

Apathy’s a Tragedy & Boredom is a Crime
Daps
I did that, and one of the links to Forbes.com from Google News has the following description:

"The following contains spoilers of the tenth and finale episode of the first season of USA Network's Mr. Robot, which aired at 10pm EST on ..."

I'm not going to click on the link, but its safe to say that spoilers really are out there.
Whoever posted spoilers a week early:
:ufdup:

I clicked on the link for the Forbes article out of curiosity and got a 404. They must've pulled that review after the news about postponing the episode broke.