Mr Robot Season 1 Thread

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Or elliot shoots someone. know the gun in the popcorn machine. Or maybe elliot gets shot :ohhh:
They said it was similiar to what happened today. Didn't some disgruntled ex employee kill his former colleagues? If that's the case, it seems like the blonde dude fits the description. He just got fired, he's already killed, etc.

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
I told you guys that this show being on USA was a big mistake. Homeland has terrorist shyt happening all the time and they don't postpone shyt.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
I told you guys that this show being on USA was a big mistake. Homeland has terrorist shyt happening all the time and they don't postpone shyt.
:stopitslime:If there was an attack on Homeland that ended up mirroring a real life tragedy that happened that day best believe they'd pull the episode for a bit, too

Apparently the similarity is just too much

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
:stopitslime:If there was an attack on Homeland that ended up mirroring a real life tragedy that happened that day best believe they'd pull the episode for a bit, too

Apparently the similarity is just too much

Nah. Absolutely not.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
This is like promising a crackhead a 5 o'clock free crack giveaway and not delivering...

I don't give a fukk if your momma got shot...You can't get us addicted and do this shyt...

Judith-Cries-Gives-Away-Position.gif