Mr Robot Season 1 Thread

Cartier Murphy

Apathy’s a Tragedy & Boredom is a Crime
Daps
The guide on my cable box said they were replaying the season finale. I knew it was lies though.
mjcry1.png

Turns out the episode playing is the one where Shayla got taken.
mjcry1.png

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
I'm going to use this extra week to rewatch the earlier episodes again... specifically stuff I didn't pay any attention to before like anytime Angela spoke.

I also need to rewatch all Tyrell scenes again, I'm amazed how at first it looked like he was gonna to become a big boss level threat for Elliot to deal with at the end... but slowly he degenerated into some crazed murdering desperate man.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Been avoiding this thread and endlessly checking ondemand to catch the finale for the last 24 hours. Finally googled it and found out why it wasn't ondemand. So I'm caught up now.

Let me say I think the "twist" halted the momentum the show had for me. Not the Mr Robot stuff that was obvious but the Darlene, Angela and Tyrell stuff.

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
So I watched the pilot, and dug it. My only complaint was completely minor...the company being called "Evil Corp". I dont know, seems lame. But, whatever. Was in.

Just finished the second episode, and ehhhh. I mean, I respect the opinion of this forum, and will keep watching...but am I alone in thinking the 2nd episode was off putting? I haven't read or heard anything about the show but I'm assuming there's a Fight Club situation going on with Elliot/Mr. Robot. If that's true, it'll be wack. Way too obvious. Way too unoriginal.

Daps
Reppin
Canada
So I watched the pilot, and dug it. My only complaint was completely minor...the company being called "Evil Corp". I dont know, seems lame. But, whatever. Was in.

Just finished the second episode, and ehhhh. I mean, I respect the opinion of the forum, and will keep watching...but am I alone in thinking the 2nd episode was off putting? I havent read or heard anything about the show but I'm assuming there a Fight Club situation going on with Elliot/Mr. Robot. If that's true, it'll be wack. Way too obvious. Way too unoriginal.
keep watching.:rudy:

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me

Just finished the second episode, and ehhhh. I mean, I respect the opinion of this forum, and will keep watching...but am I alone in thinking the 2nd episode was off putting? I haven't read or heard anything about the show but I'm assuming there's a Fight Club situation going on with Elliot/Mr. Robot. If that's true, it'll be wack. Way too obvious. Way too unoriginal.
:aicmon: best is yet to come