Mr Robot Season 1 Thread

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
So I watched the pilot, and dug it. My only complaint was completely minor...the company being called "Evil Corp".
:deadmanny:

Pass that shyt thisa way
MVgaTcm.png

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So I watched the pilot, and dug it. My only complaint was completely minor...the company being called "Evil Corp". I dont know, seems lame. But, whatever. Was in.
I dont know why, buts its incredibly frustrating when I see people say this (yes, Ive seen it enough on here to now be officially annoyed)

It makes me question if youre even paying attention. They make it abundantly clear its called E Corp, but we always hear Evil Corp because the story is being told through Elliott and thats how he hears it

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
I dont know why, buts its incredibly frustrating when I see people say this (yes, Ive seen it enough on here to now be officially annoyed)

It makes me question if youre even paying attention. They make it abundantly clear its called E Corp, but we always hear Evil Corp because the story is being told through Elliott and thats how he hears it
My bad :manny:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
FOUR EPISODES IN:krs: Put all Current Events of FUKKERY:what: on that Summer Jam Screen:damn: Angela's fukkboifriend's:trash: a Ashley Madison User:dead: ExeCaC ETHER her:huhldup: but, Elliot keeps the Computer's Putin:myman:, and threw him in the bushes:skip: Mr. Robot's a figment of his imagination, tho:lupe: Morphine withdrawal:violent: dream sequence:mindblown: Pet Black Fish spittin BARZ:umad: Tyrell's bout that YMCMB Lifestyle:birdman: Evil Corp, F-Society, Biggest Redistribution of Wealth:ohlawd: Hackers/Matrix/Fight Club/Utopia:cook::popcorn:set-up against Rotten Apple's (pun intended:coffee:) backdrop:banderas: This PIFF GOes HAM:eat: on a hundred, thousand, trillion gigabytes:lawd:

Last edited:

Guy Incognito

Homer? Who is Homer?
Daps

Simmer down

///Vega+++

All Star
Daps
I couldn't get pass the gay ass shyt in epidose 3 :scust:
that agenda is fukking real
also I got bored real quick. shyt is going nowhere too much yada yada talking.
I don't give a shiet about his issues shrink scenes, fsociety, etc...
the name of the main antagonist is Evil Corp for fukks sake! how original
typical pseudo cac anarchist techie bs
have fun with this overrated ass show.

/rant

Bonus: Has Christian Slater ever been involved in something that didn't suck ass in his whole career ?

Upshall

Pro
Daps
I couldn't get pass the gay ass shyt in epidose 3 :scust:
that agenda is fukking real
also I got bored real quick. shyt is going nowhere too much yada yada talking.
I don't give a shiet about his issues shrink scenes, fsociety, etc...
the name of the main antagonist is Evil Corp for fukks sake! how original
typical pseudo cac anarchist techie bs
have fun with this overrated ass show.

/rant

Bonus: Has Christian Slater ever been involved in something that didn't suck ass in his whole career ?

:wtf::comeon::wow::camby:

Brehs why would anyone name their company Evil Corp? :manny::russ: