Mr Robot Season 1 Thread

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
all i can say is google mr robot and see how much press its currently receiving :whistle:

I did that, and one of the links to Forbes.com from Google News has the following description:

"The following contains spoilers of the tenth and finale episode of the first season of USA Network's Mr. Robot, which aired at 10pm EST on ..."

I'm not going to click on the link, but its safe to say that spoilers really are out there.
Whoever posted spoilers a week early:
:ufdup:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Why yall acting like this is something new? After 9/11 Sony pulled the Spider Man trailer that showed him catching a helicopter in a web between the twin towers and that was just showing the buildings, not like they were blowing them up

Tical

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"Similar in nature" could mean so many things though. This also wasn't a tweet from USA Network. Andy Greenwald very well could have put his own spin on the situation before posting.

Other critics who have seen it have agreed with him though.

No one in this thread can make a judgement on the decision until we've seen the scene in question.

Last edited:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
It's only right:

mMUD1FN.png

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
They said it was similiar to what happened today. Didn't some disgruntled ex employee kill his former colleagues? If that's the case, it seems like the blonde dude fits the description. He just got fired, he's already killed, etc.

Yeah I was thinking Tyrell might shoot his job up to kill the current CTO and try to blame it on fsociety.

humble forever

All Star
Daps
Yeah I was thinking Tyrell might shoot his job up to kill the current CTO and try to blame it on fsociety.
agree with everyone who said this. tyrell is snapping and he's going to start busting some shots

maybe he'll find elliots gun and use that and try to get elliot blamed

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
"Similar in nature" could mean so many things though. This also wasn't a tweet from USA Network. Andy Greenwald very well could have put his own spin on the situation before posting.
USA said the same thing on the msg that came up at 10pm, due to the events that is similar in nature. I thought it was just going to be a warning

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I cant find a single link or torrent for last nights episode anywhere on the net :mindblown:

Hopefully its out by the time i get off work

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
I cant find a single link or torrent for last nights episode anywhere on the net :mindblown:

Hopefully its out by the time i get off work

bad news, it never aired because of the shooting yesterday. we gotta wait til next wednesday