Mr Robot Season 1 Thread

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
Breh I didn't even know what happened. got off work ate,hopped on the ps4. Changed to USA with the :feedme:left with the:dwillhuh:.

Now I guess a nikka gets shot or killed on the news :scust:in the finale fukking USA can't even handle piff. shyt would have made the show more :whoo:
They didn't even say when it was going to air....next week?

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
@trick thanks breh :salute: I normally use torrents because they are faster :manny:

What in the name of fukk is wrong with you gringos :wtf: every 2-3 months you have some psycho doing demonic shyt and now it spoiled this piff ass show. Who the fukk was going to get shot? :damn: no way they show that scene next week, right? :

As far as I know and what's been said, the episode will air unedited next week.

Fred.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As far as I know and what's been said, the episode will air unedited next week.

Fred.
You know that's not happening...and if it does its already been spoiled. This is why you don't let USA have good shows. Fukkin idiots

Not trying to be insensitive but it's a fictional TV show...people got killed weekly in Baltimore when the Wire was filming and HBO didn't postpone one episode. This is bullshyt. It's a fictional show for crying out loud

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
You know that's not happening...and if it does its already been spoiled. This is why you don't let USA have good shows. Fukkin idiots

Not trying to be insensitive but it's a fictional TV show...people got killed weekly in Baltimore when the Wire was filming and HBO didn't postpone one episode. This is bullshyt. It's a fictional show for crying out loud

I doubt they even have enough time to edit it. Post production takes wayy longer then a couple days.

What he said.

Worst case scenario they shave a few seconds off it. But they definitely aren't removed the entire scene. If they were there'd be no reason to postpone it.

Just be happy they didn't pull a "Hannibal" and remove an entire episode from the season due to something similar.

Fred.