Mr Robot Season 1 Thread

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
ratings are going to spike next week

I'm not sure if they're that devious, but part of me almost wonders if their doing this on purpose to milk some extra viewers out of it. Implying that the episode is so SHOCKING we won't be able to take watching it today. Then curious people marathon it during the week, and they set USA Network ratings records next week.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm not sure if they're that devious, but part of me almost wonders if their doing this on purpose to milk some extra viewers out of it. Implying that the episode is so SHOCKING we won't be able to take watching it today. Then curious people marathon it during the week, and they set USA Network ratings records next week.

all i can say is google mr robot and see how much press its currently receiving :whistle:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
@trick thanks breh :salute: I normally use torrents because they are faster :manny:

What in the name of fukk is wrong with you gringos :wtf: every 2-3 months you have some psycho doing demonic shyt and now it spoiled this piff ass show. Who the fukk was going to get shot? :damn: no way they show that scene next week, right? :