the "You crashed my car?!" face

either way something very fukked up has happened lol

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
Interesting theory about Elliot's parents:

Am I the only one who thinks the Wellicks are Elliot's parents and he has traveled back in time to fix things? E's father was an engineer, E's mother claimed he was too weak and couldn't do what he had to do, E's mom keeps on coming across as cold-hearted in history flashbacks, Joanna stabs her own uterus with a fork to induce labor and possibly ends up causing brain damage to the fetus, this brain damage can cause psychological issues like what Elliot has, Tyrell and Mr Robots are allies who have a secret on each other that could fukk them both over... Perhaps Elliot figured out how to hack time and "hello friend" is his future self talking to his current self. Also, we need to figure out how exactly Elliot is hacking people. There's a bigger concept with rewriting source code that I think we need to focus on.

Also, it would explain that E Corp stands for Elliot Corp and why he's the key (that everyone keeps holding up in the hallucination scene).

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
In

Am I the only one who thinks the Wellicks are Elliot's parents and he has traveled back in time to fix things? E's father was an engineer, E's mother claimed he was too weak and couldn't do what he had to do, E's mom keeps on coming across as cold-hearted in history flashbacks, Joanna stabs her own uterus with a fork to induce labor and possibly ends up causing brain damage to the fetus, this brain damage can cause psychological issues like what Elliot has, Tyrell and Mr Robots are allies who have a secret on each other that could fukk them both over... Perhaps Elliot figured out how to hack time and "hello friend" is his future self talking to his current self. Also, we need to figure out how exactly Elliot is hacking people. There's a bigger concept with rewriting source code that I think we need to focus on.

Also, it would explain that E Corp stands for Elliot Corp and why he's the key (that everyone keeps holding up in the hallucination scene).

:dwillhuh::heh:

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA

:dahell:

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There is something else I've noticed. "Evil Corp" isn't the actual name of the company. Yet characters in the show pronounce it that way. It seems like Elliot is recalling his story and editing dialogue on the fly. Even the news anchor on television called it "Evil Corp" which was weird.

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL

jake.gif

Daps
Reppin
Charlotte, North Carolina

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot

Also, Elliot's favourite movie is Back To The Future 2!:whoo:The dualities.

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
There is something else I've noticed. "Evil Corp" isn't the actual name of the company. Yet characters in the show pronounce it that way. It seems like Elliot is recalling his story and editing dialogue on the fly. Even the news anchor on television called it "Evil Corp" which was weird.
I feel like the audience is Elliot's mind, so anything we see on screen is how his mind is processing it. Makes sense why he talks to the audience. And the first episode he explains why he only sees Evil corp. It was in the office when they showed the E Corp commercial and he was saying that it's all he sees now or something like that.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

wakatf_zpszxltco83.gif

Fred.